992 reviews analysed
1. FEIN Turbo I Vacuum Cleaner, 5.8 Gallon, 1100W | Includes: 13 ft Suction Hose, Tool Coupling with Suction Power Control, Cellulose Filter, 1 Fleece Filter Bag
- Auto-Start Vacuum for power tools-allows your vacuum to turn on automatically!
- Powerful suction with 98.4″ of static water lift. Tool coupling with suction control for easy control of suction power
- On board storage for cord and accessories
- Long hose (13′) and cord (18′) for ease of use
- By-pass cooling for long life of vacuum
Fein Turbo 1 vacuum with 5.8 gallon tank which includes an Auto-start wet dry vacuum. Powerful 1100 watt by-pass motor is ideal for the job site or DIY use. An integrated power tool socket with automatic start/stop function ensures that the extractor starts after a power tool has been switched on. 66 DB noise level. Air flow rate 151 CFM ensures a high air flow to pull up everything! Bypass motor allows for the dirty air that comes from the hose never to come into contact with the motor. This eliminates dust spewing out from the motor when you turn the vacuum on and a very long life of the product. Simply said what goes in the vacuum stays in the vacuum. Filter guard for flat fold filter if the filter is dirty, the dirt can simply be tapped out of the filter cassette without the flat fold filter being damaged, The protective filter cassette means that there is no need to replace the cellulose filter for wet extraction. Long 13′ ft. hose and 18′ ft. cord for long reach allows you to be 54′ ft. from the outlet.
2. Automatic Vacuum Switch with Extra Outlet for Power Tools, Etoolcity Unique Current Sensing Technology to Delay Vacuum On/Off to Prevent Circuit Overload, Eliminating Circuit Breaker Tripping
- Unique Current Sensing Technology. If the tool motor connected to the ‘A’ port exceeds 30W, the vacuum connected to the ‘B’ port will automatically delay 1s to turn on, which helps prevent circuit overloaded by large current if tool and vacuum power-on at the same time
- Make the work more effective. Automatic delays 1s to turn on the vacuum when you start your tool, and delays 7s to turn off the vacuum to clean the inlet tube when you complete your work. Saving time and electricity, reducing airborne toxin and work area noise that can lead many health problems
- Suitable for most medium duty workloads. Etoolcity automatic vacuum switch has a starting threshold of approximately 0.25 amps(30watts at 120V and 60watts at 220V), perfectly suited for medium-sized work loads such as most Miter Saws, Table Saws, Power Sanders and Routers, and extend the life of your vacuum
- Adopting high-cost, UL-certified American Standard 14AWG power cord which allowable passage with a large current that more than 30A, the Etoolcity Automatic Vacuum Switch can work stably within 3600W. The switch’s shell has PC+ABS V0 grade flame retardant material, it is more reliable and safe to protect work
- Two Installation Methods. You can use screws to fix the power module part, or use strong nano-markless hook sticker to attach directly to the wall. Both ways are very strong
3. Bosch GAS18V-3N 18V 2.6 gallon Vacuum Bare Tool
- Cordless wet/dry vacuum design – provides sustained suction, prolonged runtime and HEPA filter in a light 18-Volt tool
- Rotational airflow technology – produces sustained suction, due to a special structure of the vacuum canister
- Outstanding runtime – operates efficiently to deliver up to four minutes per battery amp hour (Ah)
- Powerful cordless motor – delivers up to 51 CFM (cubic feet per minute) of airflow
- Washable HEPA filter – captures 99.97% of particles at 0.3 microns and larger
The Bosch GAS18V-3N 18V cordless wet/dry vacuum cleaner is a convenient solution for cleanup just about anywhere, including shop, jobsite and Truck. Working with the Bosch 18V power system, this cordless vac is built to complete cleanup or emptying chores. With 24 minutes of high-power vacuuming using a Bosch 18V 6.0 Ah battery, it provides sustained performance with long runtime. This wet/dry vacuum features rotational airflow technology for sustained suction. It delivers up to 51 CFM of airflow. Portable, handy and powerful, this vac weighs 10.2 lbs. (Tool with attachments only, not including battery). it features a washable HEPA filter, which captures 99.97% of particles at 0.3 microns and larger. The cordless wet/dry vacuum features a complete set of attachments. The vacuum cleaner includes a washable HEPA filter, which captures 99.97% of particles at 0.3 microns and larger. The vac also features a complete set of attachments, including three extension tubes, a crevice nozzle and a floor nozzle. When used with the optional Bosch Vx120 vacuum hose adapter (sold separately), this vac can be connected with many Bosch power tools and attachments that have Dust-Collection ports.This is a bare-tool kit; the battery and charger are sold separately.
4. FEIN Turbo II X Vacuum Cleaner, Wet/Dry, 9.3 Gallon, 1380W
- Tool cases from various systems can be placed on the vacuum lid and secured
- Ergonomic transport of the complete unit, consisting of part tool and vacuum, thanks to push handle, case and accessory fastening
- Reliable vacuuming of all types of dirt from liquids to fine dusts
- Approval for dust class l
- With pes flat pleated filter and electronic shutdown for outstanding wet vacuuming performance
Fein Turbo II x Class L vacuum cleaner is sophisticated professional tool for effective dust Extraction from power tools and to clean workplaces, both in the shop and on-site. The lightweight, robust Fein Turbo vacuums set standards in the compact vacuum Class by being incredibly powerful and versatile. Due to their compact size, they ensure effective dust Extraction, even in tight conditions. The Fein Turbo vacuums offer a convenient and practical accessory storage area. Autostart Outlet with power-on delay to prevent current spikes. An intergrated power tool socket with auto start/stop function; protective filter case allows the filter to remain installed during wet or dry extractions. 25 ft (7.5 m) power cable and 13 ft (4 m) suction hose provide a large operating radius. One year warranty with purchase and two additional years available with product registration. Includes: vacuum, 13 ft. Hose, tool coupling with suction power control, cellulose filter, fleece filter bag. Csa listed. Specification: tank capacity: 9.3 gal.; 98.4 in. Static water lift; speed range (cfm): 152.6; cord (feet): 25 ft. (4 m); 9 Amps at 120V; Watts: 1100; motor Type: bypass turbine; tool weight (lb.): 29.7.
5. Milwaukee M18 2 Gal. 18-Volt Lithium-ion Cordless Wet/Dry Vacuum (Tool-Only), 2.8 Amp Motor, Lightweight, Tool-Box Style for Effortless Transport and Storage
6. Automated Vacuum Switch
- 2640 TOTAL WATTS two input power cords permit operation from two separately protected circuits.
- TURN ON DELAY avoids the two power surges occurring at the same time.
- TURN OFF DELAY ensures that your work area continues to be cleared of remaining airborne debris.
- Modes of operation: Auto, Off and On. Dust Collector / Shop Vacuum up to 1HP or 5 Peak HP.
- NO VENTING HOLES the iVac’s internal components are designed to generate very little heat.
7. FEIN FMM350QSL MultiMaster QuickStart StarlockPlus Oscillating Multi-Tool with snap-fit accessory change
- The NEW Star Lock Mounting system allows for a “snap-in” tool-free accessory change
- 3 second blade change!
- Quietest and least Vibration of all oscillating tools
- 350 Watts
- Most powerful and smoothest oscillating tool on the market
- Perfect for renovation for door jambs, toe kicks and hardwood flooring to name a few
- Made in Germany
In 1967 FEIN brought a revolutionary idea to the market, introducing the first oscillating tool. Through the years Fein has constantly made improvements and innovated new features. In a world of oscillating multi-tools, the FEIN MultiMaster 350QSL is in a class all its own. The combination of a 350 Watt motor with high copper content and an independent tool housing makes the FEIN MultiMaster 350QSL more powerful, lower in vibration and quieter than every other comparable tool on the market. Weighing under four pounds, the MultiMaster is lightweight and well balanced with a soft grip for comfortable handling. The tacho generator and electronic speed control ensures constant speeds while operating under load. The MultiMaster features a soft start with a balanced armature and ball bearings to deliver flawless operation. The sixteen foot industrial-quality power cable allows access to a large working radius with optimum handling. Utilizing four flexible damping elements, the MultiMaster housing is completely independent from the motor. The design reduces vibrations by up to 70 percent and noise up to 50 percent when compared to the previous model. Although developed to withstand the toughest demands of professional use in trade and industry, the FEIN MultiMaster 350QSL also makes day-to-day work more efficient, safe and easy. With superb features the FMM 350QQSL is the choice oscillating multi-tool of do-it-yourselfers and professionals alike. FEIN has now made the best even better by incorporating the Star Lock mounting system in the FMM 350QSL. The FEIN MultiMaster 350QSL is known for its abundance of power, minimal noise and vibration and wide range of applications. With the added improvement of the Star Lock mounting system the FEIN MultiMaster 350QSL can operate with less noise and vibration, faster work progress and improved precision even with larger blades and accessories. The FEIN Star Lock mounting system is a pin-less, tool-free quick change system. It allows the effortless change of accessories in less than three seconds. The unique geometry of the tool head in combination with Star Lock accessories guarantees a solid connection and the transfer of power to the work piece. The accessories simply snap into the tool head for a secure and accurately seated connection. The accessories are also easily released by lifting the lever on the tool head. With a wide range of accessories specially designed for specific applications, the Fein MultiMaster saves a great deal of time and effort in all operations. The FEIN FMM 350QSL Q-START kit offers the powerful FMM 350QSL MulitMaster in premium plastic case with a Universal 152 blade, a Long-Life 161 blade, a 234 scraper blade, a segmented 106 blade, an unperforated triangle sanding pad and three sheets of each 60, 80, 120 and 180 grit triangle sandpaper. The FEIN FMM 350QSL Q-START kit is the perfect choice for everyone from the professional contractor already using FEIN accessories to the first time multi-tool user who wants the most powerful and reliable tool on the market. FEIN originated the oscillating tool and is proud to offer innovative and durable tools and accessories that achieve ultimate performance.
8. FEIN FMT250QSL MultiTalent Start Q StarlcokPlus Oscillating Multi-Tool with snap-fit accessory change
The FEIN Multi Talent is the first choice for anyone looking for an economical professional tool but is unwilling to make any compromises in quality or performance. This universal tool system for interior construction and renovation provides almost total access to the Starlock and StarlockPlus accessory range and, with its wide selection of original accessories, sets standards for all oscillating tools on the market.
9. PORTER-CABLE 78121 Dry Filter Bags for 7812 Power Tool Triggered Vacuum (3-Pack)
PORTER-CABLE 78121 Dry Filter Bags for 7812 Power Tool Triggered Vacuum (3-Pack)
Made of heavy-duty, ultra-strong paper that stands up to wear and tear, these filter bags are compatible with the Porter-Cable 7812 five-gallon wet/dry vacuum. The two-ply design guards against rips, while the 10-gallon size means less bag changes. Another plus is that these bags can be immediately sealed as soon as you remove it from the vacuum, helping to prevent spills or messes, and making clean-up a snap.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Tool Triggered Vacuum for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!