Finding your suitable readers for table saw dewalt is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for table saw dewalt including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
695 reviews analysed
1. DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-Inch Jobsite Table Saw with 32-1/2-Inch Rip Capacity and Rolling Stand
Functionality and Portability
The DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-inch Jobsite Table Saw with 32-1/2 inch (82.5cm) Rip Capacity and a Rolling Stand features a rack & pinion fence system which makes fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate. The 32-1/2 inch rip capacity easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials – the patented material support allows this to be used for narrow rip cuts. This unit features a 15 amp motor which quickly rips through hardwoods with ease. The telescoping fence rails easily extend and retract to create a small portable package and the flip-over ripping fence allows for narrow rip cuts.
This saw offers 3-1/8 inch depth of cut at 90 degrees and 2-1/4 inch at 45 degrees. A 2-inch dust collection port easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction to keep clean up at a minimum. The rolling stand is designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability, and features large heavy duty wheels that easily roll over steps, curbs, and jobsite debris. The 26-1/4 inch X 22 inch table provides superior material support. This unit features an on-board storage system which provides easy access to the Site-Pro Guard components and push stick when not in use.
- Cabinet Installers: ripping filler boards.
- Hardwood Floor Installers; ripping floor boards.
- Trim Carpenters: ripping moldings, wainscoting, ripping and cross cutting 1X material for framing book shelves and entertainment centers, ripping framing lumber.
- Deck Builders: ripping deck boards, rail cap, railing.
- Remodelers: ripping framing lumber, sheet material (4 feet X 8 feet).
- Serious Woodworkers: home hobbyists, ripping sheet material (4 feet X 8 feet), framing lumber, (2-inch X 12-inch), sizing material up to 3-inches thick, ripping and cross cutting 1X material used for dados, rabbets, mortise and tenons.
What’s in the Box
- Jobsite Table Saw
- 10-inch 24-Tooth Carbide Blade
- Rolling stand
- Push Stick
- Miter Gauge
DEWALT is a leading manufacturer of industrial power tools and accessories, including corded and cordless drills, saws, hammers, grinders, routers, planers, plate joiners, sanders, lasers, generators, compressors, nailers, saw blades, metal and masonry drill bits, abrasives, screw driving accessories and more. DEWALT tools can be found nationally and internationally wherever tools are sold. With more than 1,000 factory-owned and authorized locations, DEWALT has one of the most extensive service and repair networks in North America.
2. DEWALT DWE7485 8-1/4 in. Compact Jobsite Table Saw
- PORTABILITY: Compact size for ease of transportation and storage
- EASY ADJUSTMENTS: Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- VARIETY OF CUTS: 24. 5 in. of rip capacity for ripping 4×8 plywood or OSB sheets
- POWER: 15Amp, 5800 rpm motor
- ONBOARD STORAGE: Onboard storage provides easy access to the site pro guarding components and push stick when not in use
- GUARENTEED TOUGH: Metal roll cage ensures job site durability
Maximized for accuracy and capacity this DEWALT DWE7485 8-1/4 in. table saw includes on-board storage for blade guard assembly, non-through cut riving knife, anti-kickback pawls, blade change wrenches, miter gauge and push stick. The powerful DEWALT 15 amp, 5800 RPM motor allows users to complete a majority of applications. The rack & pinion fence allow for fast, easy adjustments and provides the capacity to rip 4×8 sheet goods.
3. DEWALT DWS779 12" Sliding Compound Miter Saw
The DEWALT DWS779 12″ Sliding compound Miter saw features a powerful 15 amp, 3, 800 RPM motor that delivers extended power and durability. It has a super efficient dust collection system that captures over 75% of dust generated. This miter saw also offers an exclusive back fence design which cuts up to 2×16 dimensional lumber at 90° and 2×12 at 45°.
4. DEWALT DWS715 15-Amp 12" Single Bevel Compound Miter Saw
- Stainless steel miter detent plate with 14 positive stops
- Tall sliding fence supports 5-1/2 in. Base vertically
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support
- Bevels 0° – 48° to the left and 0°- 3° to the right
- 2 in. X 8 in. Dimensional lumber cross cut capacity at 90° and 2 in. X 6 in. Dimensional lumber at 45°
The DW715 12 in. Single-bevel compound Miter saw is powered by a 15 amp motor to drive 4, 000 RPM, delivering Extended power and durability. Features stainless steel Miter detent plate and cam Miter Lock that provide repeatable accuracy and durability with easy adjustments. Tall sliding fences support 5-1/2 in. Of base molding vertically and 5-1/2 in. Of crown molding vertically nested. Lightweight design and built-in carry handle for portability.
5. DEWALT DWE74911 Rolling Table Saw Stand
The DEWALT DWE74911 Rolling Table Saw Stand is designed for easy setup and break down with excellent stability. This stand is lightweight for enhanced mobility and portability. It features durable steel construction, and is designed for easy loading and unloading into and out of vehicle. Can be used with DWE7490X, DWE7491RS, DWE7499GD, DWE7480 and DW745.
6. BOSCH 10 In. Worksite Table Saw with Gravity-Rise Wheeled Stand 4100XC-10
- Powerful table saw – has 15-Amp saw with 4. 0 max HP and 3, 650 rpm, for rip-cutting and cross-cutting of fine and rough materials
- Large cast aluminum top – provides increased work space and material support with a 30 In. ripping capacity
- Soft-start circuitry – manages intensity of motor start-up and minimizes the likelihood possibility of tripping a circuit breaker
- Constant Response circuitry – helps maintain speed under load
- Restart protection – helps to avoid accidental startup
- Portability – works seamlessly with the included lighter GTA47W Gravity-Rise Wheeled Stand for easy jobsite mobility, with single-action setup and take down
- Smart Guard System – riving knife and anti-kickback pawls provide protection, while the guard assembly provides a barrier to help prevent blade contact while allowing an unobstructed view of the cut
The Bosch 4100XC-10 10 In. Worksite Table Saw with Gravity-Rise Wheeled Stand delivers both professional rip capacity and outstanding portability for a tool that can get the job done, wherever it is. The powerful 15-Amp saw delivers 4. 0 max HP for outstanding productivity. It also incorporates soft-start circuitry for smooth but quick ramp-up to the operating speed. It includes Constant Response circuitry to help maintain speed under load, restart protection to avoid accidental startup and overload protection. The SquareLock rip fence is engineered for maximum trueness and great ease-of-use. It includes an enhanced auxiliary fence for narrow workpieces. The lighter GTA47W Gravity-Rise Wheeled Stand has 8 In. treaded rubber-composite tires and a single-action design for easy set-up and transport. It is jobsite-ready with heavy-duty construction. The Smart Guard System features a three-position adjustable riving knife, anti-kickback pawls and non-obstructed-view barrier guard assembly. The table saw provides a 30 In. x 22-1/2 In. tabletop with a 30 In. rip capacity for ripping 4 Ft. wide sheets goods in half.
7. Metabo HPT Jobsite Table Saw, 10-Inch Carbide Tipped Blade, 35-Inch Rip Capacity, Fold & Roll Stand, 8 x 13/16-Inch Dado Capacity (C10RJS)
- 10-Inch Table Saw with Stand
- Includes: Table saw, 10-Inch 40-Tooth Carbide Tipped Blade, Blade Guard, Push Stick, Wrenches, Kickback, Rip Fence and Miter Gauge Assemblies, Outfeed Support
- Bevel range: 0 degree to 45 degrees for cuts ranging from 3-1/8-Inch (at 0 degree) to 2-1/4-Inch (at 45 degrees)
- Table Size: 28-3/4″ x 22″ working table top with outfeed support of 28-3/4″ x 2″ for easy and stable material support
- Compliant with new UL regulations
The C10RJS 10″ Jobsite Table Saw features a 15-Amp motor with 4,500 RPMs, and is engineered for rip-sawing and cross-cutting of ordinary wood, hardwood, plywood and composite wood materials. The fold & roll stand is designed with sturdy legs for easy set up and breakdown, providing stability while in use. The stand also incorporates wheels to ensure the user can maneuver through tough terrain with ease. The C10RJS features soft start, an electric brake and a large working table size with telescoping table extension that can support a max rip capacity of 35″ to the right. Capable of a 3-1/8″ cut at 90 degrees and 2-1/4″ cut at 45 degrees, this user-friendly table saw is an ideal choice for any workshop or jobsite.
8. DEWALT DWS780 12-Inch Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw, One Size
- New precise miter system
- Handle design for added portability
- 90 day money back guarantee
- Product does not include a stand
- Integrated XPS cross cut positioning system provides adjustment-free cut line indication
- Powerful 15 amp, 3,800 rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
- Exclusive Back Fence design cuts up to 2 by 16 dimensional lumber at 90-degrees, 2 by 12 at 45 degrees
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 10 positive stops improves productivity, ensures accuracy
- Super efficient dust collection system captures over 75-percent of dust generated
- This product does not come with a stand. 90° Cross-Cut Capacity (Max Width)-14 inch (16 inch w/ special setup). 45° Miter Cut Capacity (Max Width)- 4×8
The DEWALT 12″ Double Bevel Compound Miter Saw is powered by a 15A 3,600 RPM and offers a new precise miter system and machined base fence support for optimal accuracy. Features a new handle design for maximum portability, cam lock miter, detent override, bevel crown stops and is best in class capacity. Constructed for easy, hassle-free use saw’s capacities are miter 0 to 60 degree left, 0 to 50 degree right, bevel 0 to 48 degree left and right, cross cuts 2 x 14 on 90 degree and miters 2 x 10 on 45 degree, base capacity 6-1/2″ left and right with a crown capacity of 6-5/8″. Carbide blade, dust bag, wrench and manual, 90 day money back guarantee, one year service, three year limited warranty and accessory DW7187 adjustable miter saw laser system included. Weighs 54 pounds.
The DEWALT DWS780 12-inch double bevel sliding compound miter saw expertly walks the line between the rugged durability and fine precision that professionals need on the job site. From delicate woodworking to heavy-duty framing and deck building, the DWS780 provides the accuracy, capacity, and portability that cabinetmakers, trim carpenters, framers, installers, and contractors need.
Precise Cutting Without Recalibration
The DWS780 miter saw features extremely solid construction and the new XPS cross-cut alignment system that features an improved ultra-bright LED light, which casts a laser-like shadow on the work surface and shows the user precisely where the blade will come in contact with the material. This unique alignment system requires no recalibration over time or after changing blades, which makes it more accurate and durable than traditional laser guides.
The DWS780 miter saw’s rugged guards; precision-machined castings, fences, and bevel system; and tough stainless steel miter detent plate are designed to withstand the constant rigors of the job site.
The saw features a powerful 15-amp motor that delivers 3,800 RPM. For convenience, the power cord is routed through the rail in the back, eliminating interference with the slide. Additionally, the saw offers an industry-leading combination of cut capacities, which includes 6-3/4-inch vertical capacity, 7-1/2-inch nested crown capacity, 13-7/8-inch horizontal capacity, and exclusive back fence design that cuts up to a 2×16 at a 90-degree angle and 2×12 at a 45-degree angle. To simplify and maximize vertical cutting capacity, the unit includes a rail lock latch for holding the head away from the fence.
The dual bevel system is easy to see and use in job site conditions thanks to its high-visibility scale and easy angle adjustment. Bevel from zero to 49 degrees with positive stops at 0 degrees, 22.5 degrees, 33.9 degrees, 45 degrees, and 49 degrees in both right and left directions. The saw also miters 60 degrees to the right and 50 degrees to the left and features an adjustable miter detent plate with 10 positive stops. A cam lock miter button allows the user to lock angles between detents. A miter detent override is also used to allow precise angle adjustment without falling into detents.
What’s in the Box
One DEWALT DWS780 12-inch double bevel sliding compound miter saw, one carbide blade, one blade wrench, one dust bag, and one vertical material clamp.
9. DEWALT DCS361B 20V Max Cordless Miter Saw (Tool Only)
- Integrated cut line cross-cut positioning system provides adjustment-free cut line indication for better accuracy and visibility. Capacity to cup 3 5/8in nested crown and 3 1/2 base vertically
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy. Oversized bevel scale makes bevel angle adjustments accurate and easy
- Compact, lightweight design (30 lbs.) allows for easy transport and storage
- Cam lock miter handle delivers quick and accurate miter angles
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support optimize durability and cutting accuracy
- Battery & Charger Sold Separately
DEWALT DCS361MB 20V Max Cordless Miter Saw Bare tool utilizes a 20V Max Battery Pack (DCB204) which provides on average, 183 cuts of 2×4 Pine – or 275 cuts of 3-1/4 Pine baseboard. It offers an integrated XPS cross cut positioning system that provides adjustment free cut line indication for better accuracy and visibility. The 7 1/4 Inch Sliding Miter Saw features a single left bevel which ranges from -3Degree to 48Degree left. With a 3 1/2 inch maximum vertical, 3 5/8 inch crown nested, and 2×8 inch horizontal cut capacity, this saw will handle most of the common cuts needed. The adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate has 10 positive stops to improve productivity and ensures cutting accuracy. An oversized bevel scale makes bevel angle adjustments accurate and easy. The compact, lightweight design (31.6 bs.) allows for easy transport and storage. It has a cam lock miter handle which delivers quick and accurate miter angles, along with a precise miter system and machined base fence support for optimized durability and cutting accuracy.
10. DEWALT DCS520ST1 60V MAX 6-1/2" (165mm) Cordless Track Saw Kit with 59" Track
- Zero clearance TrackSaw cutting system delivers straight, splinter-free, precise cuts
- On track cut depth: 2-1/8″ @90 degrees and 1-5/8″ @ 45 degrees
- depth of cut scale accurately accounts for thickness of track
- Continuous Anti-Kickback mechanism and riving knife prevent kickback when engaged
- Straight plunge mechanism for optimal ergonomics
- Universal 1-1/4″ dust port for 90% efficient dust collection with vacuum
- *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18
The DEWALT DCS520ST1 60V MAX* 6-1/2″ (165mm) Cordless Track Saw Kit, with 59″ Track features a brushless motor to easily power through hardwoods up to 2-1/8″ thick. Features straight plunge mechanism for optimal ergonomics. For use with zero clearance TrackSaw cutting system to deliver precise, straight, splinter-free cuts – and TrackSaw dual edged tracks for perfectly straight cuts in both directions. On track cut depth: 2 1/8″ (54mm) at 90 degree, 1-5/8″ (41mm) at 45 degree, depth scale accurately indicates exact depth of cut accounting for track thickness. This saw has a continuous anti-kickback mechanism and riving knife to prevent kickback when engaged, along with a straight plunge mechanism for optimal ergonomics. Universal 1-1/4″ dust port for 90% efficient dust collection with vacuum. Bevel Capacity 47 degrees, Max cut at 45 degrees 1-5/8″, Max cut at 90 degrees 2-1/8″, No Load speed 1,750-4,000 RPM, Blade diameter 6-1/2″. This is part of the FLEXVOLT battery system; the power of corded, the freedom of cordless. Backed by Dewalt’s 3 year limited warranty. Includes: 1) DCS520 60V 6 1/2″ Track Saw, 1) DCB606 60V Battery, 1) DCB118 Charger, 1) DEWALT T-Stack Box, 1) DEWALT 6 1/2″ 42T FLEXVOLT Blade, 1) DWS5022 59″ Track.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Table Saw Dewalt for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!