Best sony home cinema system Reviews :If you are reading this, then you already know about sony home cinema system is a great product for you, your family or any other person whom you are planning to buy. Don’t worry about price if you are looking for a sony home cinema system for any person or your home, office or personal use then also we have covered all kind of sony home cinema system. It doesn’t matter what’s your budget we have listed all minimum to maximum price budget details.
Thanks to e-commerce explosion, we now have a Sale more often and predictable than the monsoon. If sony home cinema system is your interest area, then you are at the right place and with the advent of new year, at right time. Investing in sony home cinema system has become very foggy with a lot of malicious product and fakes out there.
So, if you need a handy guide to ensure that your investment is safe, look no more beyond our Ultimate Buying Guide for sony home cinema system. Here we bring out the best in the sony home cinema system which you can safely buy in 2020.
500 reviews analysed
1. Sony STRDH590 5.2 multi-channel 4k HDR AV Receiver with Bluetooth
- Low-profile design (5 ¼” tall) fits easily into conventional AV cabinet
- S-FORCE PRO front surround sound, Dolby TrueHD and dts HD Enhanced Audio Codecs
- FM Radio with 30-station presets: Full-size (1/4″) headphone jack. 4 Stereo RCA audio inputs, 2 digital audio outputs (1 optical and 1 coaxial)
- 5.2 Ch x 145W per channel (6ohms, 1kHz, 1ch THD 0.9%)
- HDMI 4-in/1-out with Audio Return Channel
- Built-in Bluetooth lets you wirelessly stream from other Bluetooth devices
- In the box: Remote (RMT-AA401U), Batteries, FM antenna, Calibration mic (mono)
- 4K HDR, Dolby Vision compatibility with HDCP 2.2 support
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Sony Home Cinema System, Sony STRDH590 5.2 multi-channel 4k HDR AV Receiver with Bluetooth would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Sony STRDH590 5.2 multi-channel 4k HDR AV Receiver with Bluetooth was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Sony STRDH590 5.2 multi-channel 4k HDR AV Receiver with Bluetooth would be the Best Sony Home Cinema System for Money.
- I have had it operational for 2 months now and am still very pleased with the purchase.
- This was added to my sony bravia tv, it has great sound and runs cool but for some unknown (and well documented) reason it turn… Read More
- Expect the quality to be equal to the price the item.
- Other than that i am perfectly happy with the quality, performance and price of this receiver.
- My grandson is as happy as a pig in the wallo.
- I just purchased this sony receiver, along with sony’s recommended 145 watt speakers (center, front, and rear) and 10active sub.
- It’s a decent reciever for the price.
- It’s a sony so a reliable name brand.
- replaced old Sony tuner amp that was giving me problems.
- For the first few months, I was becoming dissatisfied with the Sony receiver. I hooked it up as follows: Sat Receiver (Dish),… Read More
2. Sony Built Subwoofer Bluetooth Ht200f
- Stream with Bluetooth technology
- Built-in Subwoofer. Power Output : 80Watts
- Designed to match your home
- One Cable HDMI ARC
- Movie surround with 2.1 channels
- Hear sound come from all around
- Send audio to your sound bar wirelessly with a Bluetooth connection
- In the box: Remote Commander (RMT-AH410U), Batteries, Optical Cable, AC Adaptor, AC Cord, Foot Pad, Wall Mount Template
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Sony Built Subwoofer Bluetooth Ht200f is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Sony Built Subwoofer Bluetooth Ht200f comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Sony Home Cinema System and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Sony Home Cinema System then don’t look beyond Sony Built Subwoofer Bluetooth Ht200f. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Sony Home Cinema System in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
- Bought this to add to new sony tv and ps4 pro, and i am not disappointed!
- Not a super expensive sound bar but nice material, good sound quality, and built well.
- Doesn’t come with the hdmi cable what makes the sound synchronize with the tv.
- The sound quality is good and the volume is better than expected.
- Other thing i didn’t like, i have a sony tv and the sound bar hide a little bit the controls to connect the remote control, so … Read More
- I bought this sound bar for my husband and he loves it. It was easy to install and the sound is perfect for the size of our home.
- Much better than the TV speakers, but not earth shattering. Good product considering the price.
3. Sony Str De675 Surround Theater Receiver
- 3 optical digital input, 1 coaxial digital input
- 5.1-channel input for new high-resolution multichannel audio sources such as SACD
- Home theater receiver with 100 watts’ power output across 5 channels
- 3 S-video inputs, 1 S-video output
- 32-bit Dolby Digital, Dolby Pro Logic and DTS decoder
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Sony Str De675 Surround Theater Receiver has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Sony Str De675 Surround Theater Receiver is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Sony Str De675 Surround Theater Receiver easily gets the award of Best Sony Home Cinema System Under 100$.
4. Sony Str Dg500 Receiver Discontinued Manufacturer
- Digital Cinema Auto Calibration makes it easy to tailor your home theater sound to your listening environment
- Component inputs and output
- Digital Cinema Sound technology makes your movies come alive
- Features 660 Watts of total system power, 110 Watts per channel
- Measures 17 x 6.3 x 12.5 inches (W x H x D)
Sony Str Dg500 Receiver Discontinued Manufacturer is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Sony Str Dg500 Receiver Discontinued Manufacturer if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Sony Home Cinema System is that even though Sony Str Dg500 Receiver Discontinued Manufacturer is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Sony BDVE3100 5.1 Channel Home Theater System
- 7.1-Inch subwoofer
- Full HD 1080p: Upscale standard DVDs to near HD quality, Input and Output Terminals:ANALOG AUDIO INPUT: PIN JACK (1), ETHERNET CONNECTION (1), HDMI IN/OUT (0/1), OPTICAL AUDIO INPUT (1), USB INPUT (1 Front), USB Keyboard
- Wirelessly stream music from Bluetooth devices with just one-touch
- Built-in Wi-Fi: Stream Netflix, HuluPlus, Pandora &
- Full range bass reflex speaker system &
- Power Output : 1000W Total (RMS): Center 250W, Surround 125W, Subwoofer 250W, Front 125W
- Full HD 1080p: Upscale standard DVDs to near HD quality
- Easy to install, excellent picture quality and seamless to operate.
- Sound quality is great, only complain i have is that it did not include a digital optical audio cable!
- System worked out perfectly and we are happy with the sound quality.
- Just installed yesterday 08/13/2017 upon receiving it, so far great sound, great price.
- Like on the chromecast home screen, after a while the surround sound will turn off because of inactivity.
- Those of you who are having problems that other reviews are describing, make sure your discs are impecibly clean, without the s… Read More
- It’s not the most boomy system available, but i’d say it is perfectly balanced.
- This system is perfect for a small to medium-sized tv/entertainment den/family room–say, nothing larger than 15ft x 25ft, or m… Read More
- 1 system with a total rms of 1000w.
- worked great for my home theater
- And it would’ve lasted a lot longer if I had cleaned out the vent holes even once in all that time. My wife was surprised becau… Read More
6. Sony Strdn1080 Channel Theater Receiver
- 4K PASS THROUGH: 4K HDR compatible with HDCP 2.2 support for sharper source to screen image quality
- IN THE BOX: Receivers include a calibration microphone, FM wire antenna, remote control, batteries
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL SYSTEM: Enjoy a multi channel stereo setup and preset channel FM / AM radio tuner
- PHANTOM SURROUND SETTING: Experience 7 channel surround sound with only a 5 channel speaker setup
- EASY LISTENING: The STRDN1080 has Chromecast and is AirPlay, Multi-Room and Google Home compatible
- SPECS: 1155W, 6 ohm, 1kHz, THD 0.9% A/V receiver with 2nd zone and available 3rd zone connectivity
- ADVANCED AUDIO: DTS:X object based surround sound adapts to your speaker configuration in real time
- AUTO CALIBRATION: D.C.A.C. EX and virtual speaker relocation technology optimize sound to any room
- DYNAMIC SETUP: 6 in/2 out HDMI flexibility, front USB port and optical digital/analog AV connections
Sony Strdn1080 Channel Theater Receiver is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Sony BDVE3100 5.1 Channel Home Theater System which have been in market longer than anyone. Sony Strdn1080 Channel Theater Receiver brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Sony Strdn1080 Channel Theater Receiver is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Sony Home Cinema System in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Sony Home Cinema System and it could be any of the high value Sony Home Cinema System, chances are that would be much costlier than Sony Strdn1080 Channel Theater Receiver. Sony Strdn1080 Channel Theater Receiver will have more than 50% of all its features.
- Since i am not a sound quality diva, ease of operation and features are important to me.
- But, overall quality of receiver is great and set-up was relative easy.
- The sound is lower and poor quality when using arc.
- I’m very happy with the product and haven’t had any issues but one: there was no calibration mic in the box even though it’s su… Read More
- There seems to be some quirky things going on with the earc hdmi handshake, but i’m not sure if it’s the receiver or my bravia tv.
- I would say these are worth if the price comes down to about $400 during holiday sales.
- He really liked this receiver until he got to the earc part.
- I’m tempted to move this to a 5-star rating, but not quite yet.
- My dvd player and projector do not have those so will have to use a firestick or roku connected to hdmi input for the streaming services.
- Excellent new system to replace my older Sony Receiver Surround Sound Home Theater. Replaced due to issue with my older box be… Read More
- Update: I’ve now had this receiver for about a week and really like it. I’m tempted to move this to a 5-star rating, but not qu… Read More
7. Sony X9000f Wireless Subwoofer Ht X9000f
- 2.1ch Dolby Atmos/DTS:X and Vertical Sound Engine
- Easy connection with HDMI, HDMI ARC, or HDMI eARC
- Seven sound modes for enhanced movies, music, gaming, news and sport.
- 4K HDR compatibility. Operating System : Android
- Voice enhancement for greater clarity
- In the box: 2.1-Channel Sound bar System with Wireless Subwoofer and 4K & HDR Support, Batteries, Remote control, HDMI Cable, Wall Mount Template, Registration Card, Warranty Card (1Y), Quick Setup
- I tuned in the tv and never has a problem with the sound-bar awakening and it turns off every time as well.
- Sound quality is awesome compared to my prior sound bar.
- Not so happy with the sony smart tv.
- Minor issue: the remote continues to have only some of the settings you will need, and once again, as with the nt5, sony expect… Read More
- We never had any issues with the nt5, but many other users did.
- Bought a 75 sony tv with the sony x9000f.
- The warehouse price fit our budget set for a sound bar.
- Two: every list that i could find citing excellent choices in mid level sound bar equipment had this system near the top of its… Read More
- This a great soundbar for the money.
- We have 20ft ceiling so this works great since all speakers face forward.
- I had been using a soundbar designed for clear voice but it was lacking full spectrum; this soundbar does both.
- The only solution was getting a soundbar with 4k pass through.
- Excellent sound and easy setup
- Kind of disappointed in the sound quality to be honest,with only two front firing speakers it definitely lacks with needing to … Read More
- The sound quality on this is unbelievable, and the bass makes you feel like your in the movie theater. The remote lets you cont… Read More
8. Sony 5 1 Channel Surround Multimedia Theater
- OPTIMIZED CROSSOVER COMPONENT: The crossover network in the SS-CS8 is intended to assure minimal signal loss for an energetic vocal response with even the most delicate nuances. It is mounted directly to the cabinet for vibration isolation
- MICA-REINFORCED DRIVERS: The SS-CS8 utilizes foamed, dual-layer mica woofer diaphragms – the upper surface is fashioned to deliver supple and faithful sound quality, while the bottom layer is designed to leverage low weight with strength for a powerful bass response
- SONY AUTHORIZED DEALER: Includes USA Manufacturer Guarantee
- 145W PEAK POWER: Equipped with two 4″ woofers and a 1″ tweeter, the Sony SS-CS8 2-Way 3-Driver Center Channel Speaker handles 145W of peak power
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Sony SSCS8 2-Way 3-Driver Center Channel Speaker (Black), Sony 10-Inch Active Subwoofer (Black), and Sony SSCS5 3-Way 3-Driver Bookshelf Speaker System (Black)
Sony 5 1 Channel Surround Multimedia Theater is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Sony 5 1 Channel Surround Multimedia Theater wins the users. Most of them who buy Sony 5 1 Channel Surround Multimedia Theater once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Sony Home Cinema System in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Sony Home Cinema System to any other Sony Home Cinema System is least.
9. Sony DAVTZ140 DVD Home Theater System
Sony DAVTZ140 DVD Home Theater System is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Sony DAVTZ140 DVD Home Theater System which falls into premium category but Sony DAVTZ140 DVD Home Theater Systemis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Sony DAVTZ140 DVD Home Theater System offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Sony Home Cinema System available in the market today. Sony DAVTZ140 DVD Home Theater System was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Sony Home Cinema System to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
- But the quality is good and i would recommend it.
- Once set up, i was able to enjoy its clean quality sound.
- When i hooked it to my cheapie walmart tv, it was quiet and the sound quality was awful.
- It might play nice with a nice quality tv.
- I really think this is a great buy, very good sound for the price, and even the base and surround sound is decent.
- The sound quality, for the price, is pretty good.
- The hdmi connection is great, having the fm built in a huge plus and considering she’ll never even rent a blu-ray disc, it’s just right.
- Great product and very quick ship!
- This is a great little start-up home theater for a smaller space if you don’t expect high-end performance. I bought this for m… Read More
10. Sony Str Dh790 7 2 Ch Receiver Vision
- Advanced Auto Calibration technology (Adv. DCAC)
- S-FORCE PRO front surround sound
- 7.2 Ch x 145W per channel (6ohms, 1kHz, 1ch THD 0.9%)
- HDMI 4-in/1-out with Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC)
- 4K HDR/Dolby Vision compatibility with HDCP 2.2 support
- In the box: Receiver unit, Remote control, Size AAA Batteries for Remote control, FM wire antenna (aerial), Start-up guide, Operating Instructions
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X object-based surround sound
- Built-in Bluetooth lets you wirelessly stream from other Bluetooth devices
- The sound quality is great as i have not upgraded in awhile so my knowledge of what out there is slim.
- Great buy for the money and quality product.
- Audio quality is excellent, and it even has analog stereo audio in for my now-ancient jvc vcr (yes, i still have tapes).
- Once i figured everything out, i am totally pleased with the excellent sound, i like the dts-neural settings.
- Very soft clear sound, and good price!
- Other than that, for the price, that’s nothing better.
- For the price (300-ish), this thing has just the right power and hookups i need, not sure why you’d wanna spend any more, unles… Read More
- Just remember these items take a pounding in shipping.
- One of the top reviews mentions no hdmi cec for the receiver, but it definitely does have it; i didn’t have to even configure a… Read More
- I actually thought the six dt speakers would hook up to the tv like a soundbar.
- I mated a new polk psw10 10 subwoofer to this sony, and the sound/volume of my system is now truly impressive.
- Upgrading from a sony 1000w htib and there’s just no competition.
- The user interface is a bit clunky (c’mon sony), but it works just fine once it’s set up.
- Timely Delivery & consideration of shippers.I truly appreciate you getting this receiver to my husband before the Super Bowl st… Read More
- Picked this up for my new home theater. I am running an Atmos 5.2.2 setup. Some other reviewers have indicated that it only run… Read More
Music lovers always appreciate good sound quality, and an AV (audio/video) receiver provides you with a nonpareil experience. The market is inundated with gadgets every day, and it is not easy to buy one without doing a little homework. If you want to get the most out of your home entertainment system, an audio/video receiver (AVR) is a must. It is the focal point of a home theater system. You need an AVR for a multitude of tasks, ranging from supplying power to your speakers to enabling surround sound. Having a clear idea of the features that you should be looking for is the first step towards making a suitable choice. To make your research easier, we have devised a useful guide to help you buy the best AV receiver, after going through thousands of AV receiver reviews on the Internet.
The best AVRs can be classified on the basis of the number of audio inputs and output ports that they feature, the number of channels that they support, and the number of speakers they can power.
5.1 Channel–It is the basic model that support five speakers and one sub-woofer.
7.1 Channel–This model supports two additional speakers, making it a total of seven, and a sub-woofer for a richer sound.
7.2 Channel–This is one of the best AVRs, designed for larger rooms and higher configuration home theater systems. It supports an additional sub-woofer for a more even distribution of sound.
9.2 Channel– This is the latest AV receiver that supports up to nine speakers and two sub-woofers.
Warranty: Most users would recommend choosing a product with a reliable warranty. When you invest a substantial amount of money in an appliance, you would like to have the benefit of easy replacement of parts in the event of any manufacturing defects.
Ease of use: Using all the features to your best advantage is only possible if you understand them clearly. It is quite clear that most users prefer user-friendly interfaces that can be regulated with ease.
Stay away from cheap products: Most users would recommend that you should always opt for reliable brands that offer quality products and best after-sales services.
What to consider before buying an AV receiver
Today’s market is filled with many types of AV receivers and an equally high number of features—which can leave you perplexed as to which one to choose. We have put together a few factors for you to consider before you make a purchase:
Check the number of inputs: Opt for an AV receiver that comes with at least six input points. This, indeed, is the most important feature to be considered. Also, ensure there are a number of HDMI inputs, as most of the gadgets you use today are HDMI devices.
Do not go by the latest model: Decide on the model based on the features you would really need. With each new model, new features get added: Airplay streaming, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Dolby Atmos, etc.–the list goes on. However, wireless capabilities, streaming features, and a USB port can be considered necessary—don’t compromise on those features.
Decide on the stereo/surround option: Opt for stereo if the purpose of the AV receiver is to listen to quality music. An AV receiver with a surround mode is meant for home theater use. Although a stereotype receiver is old-fashioned, it is the ideal one if you plan to listen to music only. You can save a substantial sum of money by not buying the surround type–unless, of course, you feel you really want it.
Check the power: This determines the quality of sound transmitted by your receiver. A high-wattage receiver will provide better sound quality even at low and medium volumes. Keep in mind the size and sensitivity of your speakers while selecting an AVR. Also, you should consider the size and design of the room in which you are planning to set up your equipment before making a decision about the relevant amplification.Buy the receiver that is powerful enough for accommodating the connected speakers, as well as the room in which it is located. The larger the room, the more the power that is required. Also, with the “All channels driven” specification, you can be sure that sound will be amplified to all channels.
Check connectivity – The ideal AVR should have an adequate number of input and output ports to accommodate all your equipment, as well as some spare ports. The technology to look out for in this department is HDMI (High-definition Multimedia Interface), which gives you the best video and audio output. Your AVR should feature digital connections–you should also ensure that it has the correct inputs, keeping in mind the equipment you plan to connect to it.
Ensure adequate features– Typically, AVRs incorporate several features to regulate the quality of audio and video output. Multi-channel stereo, traditional surround sound and simulated environments such as jazz club and concert hall environments are the buzzwords in audio capability. Latest video capabilities include 3D streaming, multi-screen display, and video processing. Making a list of features that you require may narrow down your choices.
Latest fads: Bluetooth, Airplay, Song Pal and Wi-Fi are some of the features to look for. Bluetooth connectivity allows you to connect your AVR with any kind of Bluetooth-enabled device for streaming audio and visual files. Airplay connectivity is limited to Apple products. SongPal is a Sony app that allows you to stream music from your smartphone. Wi-Fi is another useful feature that you would like to have to access your home Internet connection without the use of an external Ethernet cable.
Interface: The wide range of features would not be of any use if you cannot figure out the way to use them optimally. The best AVRs come with a user-friendly graphical interface that is easy to understand and regulate.
Calibration: A number of AVRs now offer automatic calibration that checks and configures systems and settings on their own. This feature makes life easier, especially if your knowledge of audio-video systems is limited.
Pioneer, established in 1938 in Japan, is one of the leading manufacturers of the best quality musical equipment.
Yamaha is a Japanese company that has grown to become the world’s largest manufacturer of a range of musical instruments, audio/visual products, and other related products.
Onkyo Corporation from Japan is known for their musical equipment and AVRs. Their advanced products are very popular with users.