544 reviews analysed
1. Electric Soldering Iron Handle Solder Station Repair Tool with A1322 Heating Element Portable Rubber Handle 50W(5 Hole)
- ★ This soldering iron hand tool is used in soldering electrical components and supplies heat to melt solder so that it can flow into the joint between two work pieces.
- ★ Heated metal tip to do the soldering work precisely and protect the sensitive components as well.
- ★ High quality ceramic heating core for long service time. Insulated handle design makes it is safe and comfortable to operate.
- ★ 50W electric power soldering iron hand tool suitable for many kinds of soldering station and soldering works.
- ★ We care for all customer’s feeling. If this product does not meet or exceed your expectations, please send it back for a 100% refund no questions asked.
Fdit is a selfless and careful home-kitchen supplies craftsman,he devotes himself to provide the top-notch home-kitchen supplies to the common folk.
We take each order seriously while our customers choose our product, because it is about your convenient life.
This is not a joke,we believe you care your family greatly!
Condition: 100% brand new
Material: metal, rubber
Heating Element Type: A1322
Color: as picture shown
Type: 5 Hole
Voltage: DC 24V
Replacement handle: for 936 937 898D
Length: approx. 19cm / 7.48inch
Weight: approx. 83g
1. Welding can be carried out 2 minutes after the electricity
2. Can be used at welding temperature.
3. Unplug the power if not used for long time to extend life of the heater and iron head.
4. Tin should be kept on iron head in use and after use.
1. Strong acidic flux is avoided for welding.
2. In use, iron can not be knocked and black oxide in the head.
3. Thermo elements andiron head are strictly prohibited to be demolished or replaced when iron is in electricity.
4. It is normal for heating elements to have a slight fever with smoke after the first electricity, they’ll disappear after 10 minutes.
5. The configured iron base and welding materials should be grounded reliably.
6. Power wires and heating core should be replaced by full-time staff when they do not work well.
1 * Soldering Iron
Please take care of yourself while using this item.
2. YIHUA #131A Soldering Iron Heating Element Solder Heater (For Yihua 862BD+/ 853D 2A USB/ 853D 5A-II/ 948-II/ 948/ 995D+/939D+ Soldering Station ONLY)
YIHUA #131A Soldering Iron Heating Element Solder Heater (For Yihua 862BD+/ 853D 2A USB/ 853D 5A-II/ 948-II/ 948/ 995D+/939D+ Soldering Station ONLY)
3. A1560 Heating Element Hakko fit for FX-888 & FX-888D 26V/65W
The Hakko A1560 is a 65W heating element for the FX-8801 soldering iron, which is compatible with the Hakko FX888D and the FX888 Hakko soldering station.
4. Professional Quality 120V 1600W Hot Air Tools Replacement Resistance Ceramic Heating Elements For Rion Hand Held Plastic Welder and Diode S/Triac S Hot Air Welding Heat Gun (Diameter 26mm)
- 120V 1600W 100702 replacement heating element for Diode S and Triac S hot air tools
- 120V 1600W 5100702 replacement heating element for Rion hand held plastic welder heat gun
- High temperature resistance alumina ceramic heating element with import kanthal resistance wire
- Heating elements type 33 have a long life using and easy to replacement
- DON’T fit for Triac ST / AT / BT hot air tools
120V 1600W 100702 Replacement Heating Elements For Hot Air Tools
High temperature resistance alumina ceramic heating element with import kanthal resistance wire use for handheld hot air tools.
Model: 100702 heating element
Voltage: 120 V
Power: 1600 W
Weight: 0.1 kg
120V 1600W 100.702 replacement heating element for Diode S and Triac S hot air tools
120V 1600W 5100702 replacement heating element for Rion hand held plastic welder heat gun
5. Weller 537S 23W Heater Element for Thread-On Tip
- Use with standard series modular iron handles 7400, 7500, 7760 and 7770
- Interchangeable standard Line heaters for modular series handles and tips
- Standard Line heaters from 23 to 50 watts Available
- Temperature range varies from 700° F to 1100° F Based on heater wattage
- Modular heaters are Available in thread-on, thread-in and integral tip designs
Weller has been the leading brand in professional-quality soldering equipment since 1945. In addition to its famous irons and soldering guns, Weller is also recognized as a leader in advanced electronic rework and repair equipment and irons for sophisticated industrial applications as well as numerous products for DIYers and hobbyists.
6. YIHUA 948-II 4 in 1 Hot Air Rework Soldering Iron and Desoldering Suction Tin Gun Station with Suction Pick Up Pen °F /°C
- 【Three in one design】This unit features a 75 watt De-soldering station, a 650 watt hot air gun, a 60 Watt soldering station.
- 【Digital Temperature Correction】If the environment affects or replaces the heating element, soldering iron as well as other parts, the temperature of the soldering iron will deviate from the display, which can be corrected by this function.
- 【PID Temperature Control Technology】 Implanted the highest-end precision PID temperature control program, the machine can monitor and correct the actual temperature of each soldering station at high speed with fast temperature compensation.
- 【No Air Protection】If the fan of hot air gun stops unusually during the use, the program will automatically set an alarm and cut off the power supply to the heating core to ensure safety.
- 【More User-friendly Features – 1 Year US Warranty】Celsius / Fahrenheit Temperature Display, Sleep function, Air gun automatic / manual. Cool / hot air conversion at the flip of a button. 1 Year Warranty.
Quiet yet powerful, practical but stylish and simple to use with advanced technology, YH 948 II has all the hallmarks of a top quality appliance for de-soldering. Featuring PID technology which is ideal for real-time temperature correction and make it more stable with less error.
Space saving, this four in one machine is designed based on the market needs, which combines together with hot air gun rework station, desoldering station, soldering iron and suction pen functions and brings you convenience.
What’s in the box?
1 xYH 948-II 3 IN 1 HOT AIR REWORK AND SOLDERING STATION
1 x YH 948-II SOLDERING IRON WITH SILICONE CORD
1 x YH 948-II DESOLDERING GUN WITH SILICONE CORD
4 x DESOLDERING GUN NOZZLES (0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.2mm)
1 x YH 948-II HOT AIR GUN WITH SILICONE CORD
1 x EXCLUSIVE SOLDERING IRON STAND WITH A BLUE CLEANING SPONGE
1 x YH 948-II VACUUM SUCTION PEN
1 xSUCTION PICK-UP TOOL WITH 2 VACUUM PROBES & 4 SILICONE VACUUM CUPS
4 x HOT AIR GUN NOZZLES (4.4mm (0.17″), 7.0 mm (.27″), 9.0mm (.35″) and 12.0mm(.47″))
1 xCERAMIC COLUMNED HEATING ELEMENT
1 xPINPOINT ANTI-STATIC/ANTI-MAGNETIC TWEEZERS
1 xROLL OF GOOTWICK
1 x SOLDERING PASTE
1 x IC POPPER
OTHER SPARE PARTS
- Maximum power: 725W
- Power supply voltage: 110V
- Working temperature: 32~104℉/0~40℃
- Storage temperature: -4~176℉/-20~80℃
- Hot air gun part:
- Power: 650W
- Temperature range: 212℉~896℉
- Air mode: brushless fan and soft air
- Maximum Air flow: 120L/min
- Display mode: LED digital tube
- Temperature stability: ±1.8°F/1.0°C(static)
- Desoldering station part:
- Power: 75W
- Temperature range: 662℉~896℉
- Tin soldering pump power: 12W
- Vacuum degree of tin soldering pump: 0.12 MPa
- Display mode: LED digital tube
- Temperature stability: ±1.8°F/1.0°C(static)
7. Master Appliance HG-301D Industrial Heat Gun, Quick Change Plug-In Heating Element, 800° F, 120V, 1440W, 12 Amps, Assembled In USA
- Industrial quality, heavy duty heat gun: rugged die-cast aluminum housing with an attached adjustable 90-degree rubber backed stand for hands free use on bench tops
- Temperature and power ratings: 1440 watts of power reaches a max temperature of 800F quickly (nozzle measurement). upgraded long-life, high-speed universal motor delivers 2x plus run life
- High 27 CFM airflow at 3400 fpm exceeds industry standards and gets tough jobs done faster
- New quick-change plug-in heating Element with balanced airflow over Element for maximum heating efficiency. Redesigned ergonomic soft grip handle maximizes user comfort.
- Fully optimized design for improved serviceability. Full selection of replacement parts available. Assembled in the USA using global components by the heat tool experts at Master since 1958.
The new Master D Series industrial heat guns are a part of an extensive history of high end, heavy duty, Professional heat guns engineered and assembled by the master heat tool experts at their Wisconsin, USA headquarters. The die cast aluminum housing D Series hg heat gun exceeds industry standards for performance, reliability and reparability. Delivering 2x motor run life From a powerful high-speed Universal motor, industry best 27 CFM airflow at 3400 fpm, balanced airflow over the heating element for maximum heating efficiency, fixed air intake for temperature consistency, quick-change plug-in heating elements, and a complete offering of repair Parts for quick, easy service. This heat gun is available in 4 different temperature ratings: 400F, 800F, 1200F, 1400F (when measured at the nozzle) and one fully variable temperature heat gun Offering 100F to 1200F temperature adjustment. This versatile heat gun is ideal for a wide array of uses: shrink wrap, shrink tubing, shrink waterproof electric wire connectors, butt Splice terminals, shrink packaging, bend plastics, bend PVC, weld plastics, join tarps, soften adhesives, dry and heat parts, strip paint, restore trim, defrost frozen pipes, heat sensitive materials, upholstery furniture, solder, de-solder, embossing, window tinting, car Wrapping, automotive bumper repair, dent removal, vinyl and leather repair, loosen rusty screws and bolts, remove decals, labels and stickers, remove old flooring, wax surfboards, snowboards or skis, dry wet wood, dry paint, This list goes on. This master heat gun is designed for long term, quality use in the most demanding industrial and commercial environments.
8. Master Appliance HG-201D-oo-K Industrial Heat Gun Kit, Quick Change Plug-In Heating Element, 400F, 120V, 600W, 5 Amps, Assembled In USA
- Industrial quality: This heavy duty heat gun is made with a die-cast aluminum housing and an upgraded, long-life universal motor that delivers twice the run life
- Heat, power and speed: 600 watts of power reaches a max temperature of 400F quickly, while a high 27 CFM airflow at 3400 FPM helps you get tough jobs done faster
- Functional design: An ergonomic soft grip and 90-degree adjustable stand maximize comfort and usability
- heat gun kit includes shrink attachment, spreader attachment, reducer attachment and a rugged plastic storage case
- Total heat efficiency: New quick-change plug-in heating element with even airflow over element
- Maximum serviceability: With an optimized design and full selection of replacement parts available, your Master Appliance heat gun is built to last
With more than 60 years of experience, Master Appliance heat guns are the most rugged, reliable heat tools in industry today. Our D Series heat guns feature a new, quick-change plug-in heating element with even airflow for maximum heating efficiency, as well as other design upgrades like an ergonomic handle and 90-degree adjustable non-slip stand. As always, our products are optimized for serviceability from our full selection of replacement parts and attachments.
9. YIHUA #133A Soldering Iron Heating Element Solder Heater (For Yihua 8786D-I Soldering Station ONLY)
YIHUA #133A Soldering Iron Heating Element Solder Heater (For Yihua 8786D-I Soldering Station ONLY)
10. YIHUA #858 Hot Air Gun Heating Element Heater (For Yihua 862BD+/ 853D 2A USB/ 853D 5A-II/ 948-II/ 995D+/ 8786D-I ONLY)
YIHUA #858 Hot Air Gun Heating Element Heater (For Yihua 862BD+/ 853D 2A USB/ 853D 5A-II/ 948-II/ 995D+/ 8786D-I ONLY)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Solder Heating Element for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!