The Best Pond Max Pond Vacuum
827 reviews analysed
1. OASE 032232 Pondovac 4 Pond Vacuum Cleaner
Oase Pondovac 4 Pond Vacuum Cleaner. Do not operate or leave the unit in the rain
2. PoolSupplyTown Pool Spa Jacuzzi Pond Mini Jet Vac Vacuum Cleaner w/ Brush, Bag, and 4′ Pole
- Watch this video link for assembly and operation instruction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-kDzRiNZaM
- Fits standard telescopic poleys
- Attachs to standard garden hose.
- The water pressure from your hose will create a venturi effect,drawing leaves and other debris into the collection bag
- The cleaner perfect for above ground pool,spas,ponds & fountains.
Easy to use: Simply attach the vacuum together and connect the vac to your garden hose. The vacuum works with the force of the water pressure entering into the vacuum creating a venturi action in which then draws debris and leaves right into the mesh net.This vacuum cleaner is great for cleaning a Spa, Pond, Fountain, Above-ground and Spasher pools. *****Watch this video link for installation***** https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-kDzRiNZaM
3. TetraPond Debris-Handling Pump Energy Efficient and UL Listed
- CONTINUOUS-OPERATION POND PUMP: For powering pond waterfalls and streams with rugged debris-handling impeller that can pass debris up to 1/4 inch in diameter.
- CLOG-FREE PERFORMANCE: Large basket minimizes blockage and maintenance.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Unidirectional impeller and motor.
- WEAR-RESISTANT: Motor has anti-corrosive ceramic shaft for longer life.
- SIZED FOR YOUR POND: For ponds up to 3,000 gallons.
The Tetra Pond Debris-Handling Pump provides clog-free performance for pond filters, waterfalls or streams. It features a pre-filter cage that prevents leaves, sticks and other large debris from entering the unit, and also protects fish from the pump’s impeller. This powerful, energy-efficient and UL listed pump is engineered for continuous operation and can handle debris up to 1/4 inch in diameter – allowing you to clean your pond, not your pump! This pump is engineered to circulate large volumes of pond water without clogging, which allows the pump to operate for long periods of time without any maintenance. Water, dirt and debris are drawn through the quarter-inch holes in the large pre-filter cage that surrounds the pump. Pond water with dirt and debris are pumped to an external filter for removal or directly to a waterfall or stream. Since 1951, Tetra has developed the world’s most comprehensive body of fish food knowledge, and fishkeeping enthusiasts have looked to the brand for products and solutions that add ease and beauty to their home. Whether you’re an experienced hobbyist or just starting out, Tetra has everything you need – from a large variety of quality fish food and innovative equipment to test kits and decor.
The TetraPond Debris Handling Pump provides clog-free performance for power filters and waterfalls. This energy efficient pump is engineered for continuous operation and can handle debris up to ¼ inch in size—allowing you to clean your pond, not your pump!
|Max Flow||Max Pumping Height||Pond Size|
|DHP 3600||3690 GPH||11.4 Feet||Up to 3000 Gallons|
|DHP 4200||4235 GPH||13.1 Feet||Up to 4000 Gallons|
How It Works
TetraPond DHP pumps are engineered to circulate large volumes of pond water without clogging. This allows the pump to operate for long periods of time without any maintenance. Water, dirt, and debris are drawn through the quarter inch holes in the large pre-filter cage that surrounds the pump. The pre-filter cage prevents leaves, sticks, and other large debris from entering the pump. It also protects the fish from the pump’s impeller. The open-face impeller allows debris up to 1/4 in. in diameter to pass through the pump without clogging. The pond water with dirt and debris are pumped to an external filter for removal or directly to a waterfall or stream.
Determine how high you waterfall will be from the pond surface. The higher the top of the waterfall is from the pond surfaces, the less flow will result. Take a look at the charts below for the approximate waterfall effect the DHP pumps will create at various pumping heights.
- Rugged Debris Handling Pump impeller can pass 1/4 in. debris without clogging
- Large basket minimizes blockage and maintenance
- Energy-efficient unidirectional impeller and motor
- Wear-resistant and anti-corrosive ceramic shaft for longer life
- Epoxy encapsulation protects motor from water intrusion
- Outlet size fits tubing 1-1/2 inches or 1-1/4 inches in internal diameter
- 15 foot electrical cord
- 120 VAC, 60 Hz
Pond Circulation: Choose a pump that will circulate 100% of the pond volume in one or two hours. More circulation will result in better pond conditions.
Filters: Be aware that filters reduce the flow to waterfalls and streams. The image on the left shows water pumped at three feet without any filter restriction, while pumping at three feet with a TetraPond pressure filter reduces flow by about 45%.
4. ATIE PoolSupplyTown 16" Width x 24" Length Fine Mesh Leaf Bag with Pull-N-Lock Cord for Pool Leaf Vacuum/Leaf Eater/Leaf Catcher/Leaf Gulper/Leaf Bagger/Leaf Master – (2-Pack)
5. OASE 602401853010 Pondovac Classic Pond Vacuum Cleaner
6. Aura 6250 Paradise Power Spa Vacuum
The easiest way to remove dirt and debris from your spa. Works without batteries, hoses or other complicated hookups. Utilizes a simple siphon action.
7. Water Tech Pool Blaster Max Li Pool & Spa Cleaner
The flagship product of the Pool Blaster line, the Max Li vacuum has been redefining the world of pool maintenance since 2001! Featuring a fully rechargeable Lithium Ion battery, this cordless, hoseless pool cleaner is one of the most powerful models Water Tech manufactures for residential use. The Pool Blaster Max Li is the solution to your pool, spa, or hot tub cleaning needs!
8. Oase Pondovac 4 Pond and Water Garden Vacuum with exclusive FREE Bonus Max Ponds Magnet Calendar
Purchase from Max Ponds and receive an exclusive free bonus Max Ponds Magnet Calendar. Oase Pondovac 4 Pond Vacuum is arguably the best pond vacuum system ever designed. Powerful three-in-one unit functions as pond, swimming pool AND household wet vacuum! 20% more powerful than the Oase Pondovac 3, the new Pondovac 4 Pond and Pool Vacuum is designed so you can easily achieve a well-groomed pond you’re proud to show off. Rugged contractor-friendly vacuum features a patented two-chamber system driven by a 1,800W motor. Enjoy continuous operation even at depths of two meters without experiencing significant loss of suction. Choose from five professional nozzle attachments to power through pond muck, sludge or even stubborn string algae with ease. Rigid extension tubes consist of four aluminum tubes and a transparent tube to extend your reach up to ten feet from shore. Fully portable unit with rugged wheels and handle doubles as a compact caddy that neatly stores hose and accessories for easy transport. Enjoy wet vacuum power that transitions seamlessly from pond cleanup, swimming pool maintenance or household wet-vac operation. 2.6 gallon capacity. Removes particles up to 3/8″.
9. Matala Pond Vacuum II Muck Buster with Exclusive BONUS Max Ponds Magnet Calendar
Exclusive Bonus Max Ponds Magnet Calendar! Matala Pond Vacuum II, commonly known as the Muck Buster, is the ideal choice for use in ponds and water gardens. If you have debris building up in your pond, it may be time for a good vacuum. Matala Pond Vacuum II is the most economical pond vacuum on the market today, making it the perfect choice for customers on a tight budget. The 2 H.P. motor is made with high quality German made components. In suction tests, Matala Pond Vac II is four times more powerful than its competition with a suction lift 5’ above water. Easily removes algae, sludge, dead plants, leaves and even small pebbles up to 3/8” in diameter. The auto fill and drain cycles allow for water to fill the vacuum canister, then simply discharge water into garden beds. The on/off cycle is approximately 40 seconds vacuum and 20 seconds drain out. When it is empty, it turns itself on automatically and continues to vacuum. Use the mesh bag to capture coarse debris before releasing the dirty water to the garden or yard drain. Do not return water to the pond. In this way you can use the vac to make monthly water changes. Safe for use in fish ponds and water gardens. The Muck Buster Vacuum II is perfect for ponds up to 2000 gallons.
10. Oase Pondovac Classic Pond and Water Garden Vacuum with exclusive FREE Bonus Max Ponds Magnet Calendar
Purchase from Max Ponds and receive an exclusive free bonus Max Ponds Magnet Calendar. Oase Pondovac Classic Pond Vacuum is an ideal pond vacuum to clean small to medium ponds and water features. It has a powerful 1400 watt electric motor. It comes with an Australian warranty. The pond vacuuming is easy with this vacuum cleaner, its motor automatically restarts after it has drained the waste from its tank.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Pond Max Pond Vacuum for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!