555 reviews analysed
1. SUPERFASTRACING Oil Fluid Extractor 7L Manual Vacuum Fuel Petrol Pump Transfer Syphon Suction
- Simply pump operation for easily remove the liquid.
- Transparent hose allows visual inspection of fluid extraction. Extra hose placement for easy to storage. Durable metal pedal to fix the tank when operating.
- Can be used to extract engine oil from,brake fluid and lubricant oil from machine and car,water from fish tank and more.
- Specification: Item Size: 68*24*22cm，Tank Capacity:7L，Working Pressure: 70-170PSI
- Fit for most fluid extraction applications.
2. Air Power America 2000LV Green Large Oil Extractor
- Easy to use
- 40 pump strokes creates a powerful vacuum – no electricity needed
- Fast – just a few seconds to drain oil from a small engine, takes a few minutes for large engines
- 8 quart capacity for big project large engine changes or multiple small engine changes
- Portable compact size, allows for easy oil changes in tight spaces
- No mess from spills or inconvenient drain plugs – used oil and other liquids are stored safely for proper disposal
Changing engine oil can be messy, time consuming and there is no good way to dispose of old oil. The LiquiVac is a new user friendly and environmentally safe oil changing system. It is fast, convenient and eliminates mess and clean-up. The LiquiVac works by creating a powerful vacuum that draws the used oil out of the engine and into a holding tank for easy disposal to a recycling center. Simply insert the extraction hose into the dipstick tube, pump the handle 40 times, release the hose clamp and LiquiVac extracts the oil directly into its plastic holding tank. Works great for boats, cars, trucks and more. USA dimensions: 16 inch length x 7 inch width x 11 inch height, tank size: 8 gallon, suction hose length 48 inches.
Changing engine oil can be messy, time consuming and it is difficult to dispose of old oil. The LiquiVac is a user friendly and an environmentally safe oil changing system. It is fast, convenient and eliminates mess and clean-up. The LiquiVac works by creating a powerful vacuum that draws the used oil out of the engine and into a holding tank for easy disposal to a recycling center. Simply insert the extraction hose into the dipstick tube, pump the handle 40 times, open the cap’s valve and LiquiVac extracts the oil directly into its plastic holding tank. It works great for boats, cars, trucks–and small engines too.
Cars and Trucks Oil Change
The LiquiVac Oil Changing System for Large Projects and Engines makes car oil changes quick, clean, and easy. This is especially true with hard to access drain plugs found in large engines.
An average car or truck takes approximately 8-10 minutes to extract the oil, and without a mess. The Large Engine/Project Model comes with a special narrow suction hose to fit dipstick tubes of boats, cars, and light trucks. Plus, its tank has an 8 quart capacity allowing the user to make multiple oil changes of small engines too.
The LiquiVac innovative design makes it easier to change the oil in engines such as boats with inaccessible drain plugs. The Large Engine/Project Model comes with a special narrow suction hose to fit dipstick tubes to make your 4-cycle outboard oil change and inboard oil change easy. Also, don’t forget the LiquiVac makes boat transmission changes very easy.
Small Engines: Lawnmowers, Generators, Power Washers, Snow Throwers, and More
Small engines seem to be the most ignored engines that a consumer owns. This has occurred because there are consumers who have their car oil serviced at the quick lube places. And, have entirely forgotten that all the small engines in their garages need their oil changed too. Unfortunately this neglect can be very costly since these engines run very hard and in dusty conditions, which can lead to dirty, grimy oil and, eventually, engine breakdowns.
With the LiquiVac small engine oil changes are a snap. This vacuum is powerful enough to extract used oil out through the dipstick/fill tube in just 14 seconds. (Extraction time is based on the typical 4-cycle engine containing 1 quart of oil). With this kind of powerful performance and ease of use the LiquiVac Small Engine Model takes maintenance on 4-cycle engines super simple.
Which Model of LiquiVac Is Right for You?
LiquiVac Small Engine Model
Small Engine Model
Small engines seem to be the most ignored engines that a consumer owns. This has occurred because there are consumers who have their car oil serviced at the quick lube places. And, have entirely forgotten that all the small engines in their garages need their oil changed too. Unfortunately this neglect can be very costly since these engines run very hard and in dusty conditions, which can lead to dirty, grimy oil; and, then engine breakdowns.
But, now there’s a simple, fast and clean way to change your lawn and garden equipment’s oil. It’s the LiquiVac Oil Changing System. With the LiquiVac oil changes are a snap. The LiquiVac Small Engine Model works by creating negative pressure, or vacuum power in the tank by pumping the tank handle. Each pump stroke takes air out of the tank creating a vacuum. Just 20 quick pump strokes creates vacuum power in the tank. This vacuum is powerful enough to extract used oil out through the dipstick/fill tube with the release of the suction hose clamp, in just 14 seconds. (Extraction time is based on the typical 4-cycle engine containing 1 quart of oil). With this kind of powerful performance and ease of use the LiquiVac Small Engine Model takes maintenance on 4-cycle engines very easy. Perfect for lawn mowers, lawn & garden tractors, tillers, generators, snow throwers, ATVs and outboard motors as well as.
LiquiVac Large Project/Engine Model
Large Project/Engine Model
It is called the Large Project/Engine Model for a reason. Its 8 quarts capacity is large enough to handle several oil changes at one time, without recycling/emptying it. For example you can change your boat engine and several small engines in one session. Because of this, many do-it-yourself people love to knock out their oil change projects in one fell swoop. They can do it fast, without the mess. Plus, the Large Project and Large Engine Model works great for large engines such as hard to change boats (inboards and outboards), trucks, and cars too. It is also very handy for to change transmission oil and hydraulic fluids too.
3. EWK Pneumatic/Manual 6.5 Liter Oil Changer Vacuum Fluid Extractor Pump Tank Remover + Brake Bleeding Hose
- PREMIUM VERSION – Upgraded accessories, upgraded convenience. The original EWK oil extractor pump with storage unit collecting hoses when not in use and sealing cap keeping the full tank safe for transporting.
- 2 WAY USAGE – Pneumatic and manual mode to fit any condition. The pneumatic mode provides fast extraction speed of 1.6L /min and manual mode requires no other equipment to work with.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL – Brake bleeding hose makes your oil extractor multifunctional. Comes with an extra bleeding hose, the fluid extractor pump can also be used as a brake bleeder.
- NO OIL LEFT – Tubes with different diameter go into the bottom of oil pan. The fluid evacuator comes with 2 extension hoses of different diameter, reaching the very bottom of the reservoir and suck up every drop of oil.
- WORK FREELY – Not limited to places, change oil anytime, anywhere. Perfect for working on a car in the garage, also suitable for using outdoors on boats, marines or lawn mowers.
4. OEMTOOLS 24389 Manual Fluid Extractor 179.2 Ounces
- MULTIPURPOSE EXTRACTOR: Designed to extract engine, transmission and lubricating oils from cars, motorcycles, marine engines and industrial machinery.
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS: Extracts oil, power steering fluid and low-viscosity fluids, such as water and coolant.
- EASY-TO-USE: Includes 5 feet of flex hose and (2) specialized dipstick adapters to extract fluids directly from the dipstick tube.
- MINIMIZE CLEAN-UP TIME: 1.4 Gallon fluid reservoir features a dependable single-piece construction to drastically reduce oil and fluid spills during fluid maintenance jobs.
- OVERFLOW PROTECTION: Shut-off valve prevents fluids from overflowing.
The OEMTOOLS fluid Evacuator has a 1.4 gallon (5.6 Quarts) reservoir with hand operated pump to tackle Big jobs and can be used to extract most fluid types: engine oil, transmission fluid, gear oil, coolant, power steering fluid.
5. Lotyes Oil Change Pump Extractor, DC 12V 60W Diesel Fluid Oil Quick Extract Transfer Pump Scavenge Suction Kit for Car, Boat, Motorbike, Truck, RV, ATV and Other Vehicles
- Efficient Extraction Pump: To pump your motor oil properly, please start the vehicle to heat up the oil (to 40~60 degrees)about 15 minutes! Otherwise, the oil change pump may have low suction or jammed. Lotyes oil change pump replaces manual operation and works by connecting the clamps to the vehicles 12V battery. It’s high efficiency, rapid and saving effort.
- Clean and Tidy: An ideal equipment for quick and clean oil changes. No more mess tools needed, the hoses and hose clamps in the package can prevent leakage during the extraction process.
- Easy installation: Install the oil extractor inlet and outlet hose, tighten the hose clamps, connect the power clamps to the vehicles battery and switch the button on.
- Versatility: This oil transfer pump can change engine oil and diesel for cars, boat, motorbike, truck, RV and ATV and Other Vehicles. WARNING: THIS PRODUCT CAN NOT USE TO EXTRACT WATER, GEARBOX OIL OR FLAMMABLE LIQUIDS(SUCH AS FUEL,PETROL,GASOLINE,ETC).
- What You Get: Lotyes oil extractor pump, outlet hose, inlet hose, hose clamps, battery clamps, user guide. We are certain that you will love the design and high quality of the product. Because you are our number 1 priority, we are offering premium customer support and money-back service for a risk-free purchase.
6. Hydro-Turf Oil Extractor 6-Liter OIL01
- Oil changes are now a snap
- Several strokes of the pump create a vacuum that neatly captures up to 6 liters (1.57 gal.) in the sturdy container
- Pour spout is included to help empty container
- Pump is removable for easy storage
- Works great for snowmobiles, boats, personal watercraft, cars, motorcycles, ATVs and more
7. FIRSTINFO 15 Liter Pneumatic/Manual Fluid Extractor/Vacuum Oil Pump Includes 6.6 ft Long Silicon Brake Fluid Hose with Check Valve Set w/Extra 3.5×4.5 mm Hose
- ????*Larger 15L Capacity*- 15 Liter of capacity (holds up to 3.9 gal of fluid ) which is perfect for cars with large engines without stopping the oil changing during the extraction. FIRSTINFO’s oil extractors are made of polypropylene which can stand up 35°F~200°F’s fluids.
- ????*Work Freely & Widely* — Extract the engine oil, Brake fluid, ATF fluid and other non-corrosive and non-thick fluid of motorcycles and vehicles. No limits to any places
- perfect for working on vehicles in the garage or outdoors and also for aquarium. No need to lift up or crawl under the car to change oil.
- ????*Multi-Function w/ Upgraded Brake Bleeding Hose*– One extra upgraded brake oil silicon hose 4x8mm X 2 Meter (78.7 inch) Long with check valve to avoid oil back flowing when bleeding. The length is much longer than normal ones for the longer distance.
- ????*Two-Way Mode for Oil Change*– Fast extraction speed of 1.6L /min. The pneumatic way for higher speed of oil change
- just need to connect with air compressor. Manual operation requires no other equipment
- easy to do the oil / fluid changing for DIY anywhere. No need to to lift up or crawl under the car to change oil.
- ????*Different sizes of Nylon tubes/ Extra 3.5×4.5mm Thinnest One*– With 4 diameters of tubes which can go into the bottom of oil pan. Nylon oil hoses B: 7.8×9.8mm X 1M C:5.3×6.7mm X 1M D:4x6mm X 1M E:3.5×4.5mm X1M. B hose can be connected to (C,D or E ) hose and it will be 2 Meter length. To reach the very bottom of the reservoir and suck up the fluid.
8. 12V 60W Vacuum Transfer Pump Extractor Oil Fluid Diesel Electric Siphon with Hose for Car Boat Motorbike
- 5L oil liquid suction pump extractor,Small size, easy to carry and storage
- Maximum Pressure: Max. 0.8MPA，Maximum Flow: 5L/min, Rated Power: 60W, Rated Voltage: DC 12V
- Pump Diameter: Approx. 4.8cm, Cable Length: Approx. 30cm, Clips Length: Approx. 8cm
- Application: Widely used in general industrial equipment, medical equipment, chemical equipment, shipbuilding, drinks, carpet and floor cleaning, water purification and water treatment equipment, vehicle cleaning, agricultural spraying, zo pipeline pressure, air cleaning cooling, coal and metallurgical industries
- Pls use when the engine is warm,the engine oil is warm and viscosity is lower,this will be easier and faster to pump
Rated Voltage: DC 12V
Rated Power: 60W
Maximum Flow: 5L/min
Maximum Pressure: 0.8MPA
Pump Diameter: Approx. 4.8cm / 1.89inch
Length: Approx. 14.5cm / 5.7inch
Cable Length: Approx. 30cm / 11.8inch
Clips Length: Approx. 8cm / 3.15inch
Outlet PVC pipe Length:150cm
Nylon pipe Length:100cm
Brass pipe Length:70cm
1x Oil Pump
1x 11mm Outlet PVC pipe
1x 6mm Nylon pipe
1x 5mm Brass pipe
How to use:
1.Start to run the car engine for a while, when oil temperature turns to be about 50 degrees, start pumping oil
2.Then connect the pump to the power, run it for a while, and observe whether the inlet and outlet is normal
3.Next,open the filler cap,get dipstick out, force the tube into the bottom of the joint, until the tube does not move; then put the inlet pipe from the oil dipstick into in end (the tube into the bottom of the tank, the bottom concave place, in order to pump the oil completely); as no oil or pumping up very slowly or intermittently, it is generally caused by loose pipes and fittings. You have to install the pipes and fittings again
4.After oil pumping, remove the tube, and then run the pump for a while, pump the remaining oil inside the pumping clean, or pump water for a while until the pump head gets clean
If you have not used it for a long time, it may have no suction, then just pour the water in the pump, and run the pump for a few minutes until the air is all out
Note: If you want to connect this pump to AC power, you will need a power converter.
9. HighFree Oil Change Pump Extractor 12V 60W Oil Diesel Fluid Pump Extractor Scavenge Suction Transfer Pump with Hose for Boat, Tubes, Truck, RV, ATV
- 【12V 60W Oil Extractor Pump】Included: 1 x Pump
- 1 x Outlet Hose
- 1 x Inlet Hose
- 2 x Hose Clamps
- 2 x Battery Clamps
- Ideal for Motorcycles,Cars,Quads,Truck,Boat, Forklift,Generator,Tractor,Scooter and Other 12v Vehicles.
- 【Specification】: Oil Diese extractor pump’s Voltage: DC12, Maximum current: 5A, Maximum power: 60W. Perfect for quick and easy oil changes that you can do at home.
- 【Quick and Clean】Ideal Equipment for quick and clean oil-changes. The oil will simply draw out the motor through the oil dipstick bore. Simple On/Off Power Switch, easy to use
- 【Note】This high efficient self-priming oil extractor pump is easy to pump various fluids and oils. But pls note that NOT suitable for extracting: water (no lubrication of the pump), gearbox-oil (too viscous).
- 【Easy to Use】You just need to place the inlet/outlet hoses at the appropriate positions, connect the power clamps to the car battery and press the button.Ideal Equipment for quick and clean oil-changes. The oil will simply draw out the motor through the oil dipstick bore.
Input Voltage: DC 12V
Motor Oil (40-60 degrees)
Flow Rate: approx. 1L / min
Diesel or heating oil: approx 250 L/H
Sound pressure level:70dB(A)
Oil Change Pump Extractor: 14*13cm
Inlet Hose Length: approx. 120cm
Inlet Hose Outer Diameter: 6mm/0.236”
Inlet Hose Inner Diameter: 4mm/0.157”
Outlet Hose Length: approx. 150cm
Outlet Hose Outer diameter: 12mm/0.472”
Outlet Hose Inner Diameter: 10mm/0.39”
Line Length: approx. 71cm/28”
Extracting motor oil from your vehicle without Mess & Specialised.
It can be used for your Car, Motorcyle, Scooter, Quad Bike, Truck, Boat, Forklift, Generator, Tractor, Ride On Mower Etc Siphon & Transfer Diesel To Cars, Trucks, Ships, Boats, Tractors, Farm Machinery, Plant Equipment Etc.
Place the inlet and outlet hoses at the appropriate positions, connect the power clamps to the car battery and press the button.
This process is very simple and you can often do it by yourself to ensure your engine runs smoothly.
This product is NOT suitable for gasoline/petrol. Do not use this pump to extract water, gearbox oil or easy flammable liquids (fuel, petrol etc)
Only pump warm motor-oil(40℃-50℃) do not pump off motor-oil, as long as the motor is running.
We recommend a short break after 10 minutes continuous usage (should not exceed 30 minutes) to allow the unit to cool.
1 x Pump
1 x Outlet Hose
1 x Inlet Hose
2 x Hose Clamps
2 x Battery Clamps
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Oil Extractor Vacuum for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!