Top 10 Mold Air Quality Test
Finding your suitable readers for mold air quality test is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for mold air quality test including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
818 reviews analysed
1. Healthful Home 5-Minute Mold Test. Aspergillus/Penicillium and Stachybotrys. Works Even If You Can’t See The Mold. No More Waiting for Labs. Includes Expert Consultation.
- As Seen on the Today Show. Detect Mold Spores & Allergens in Minutes. Even If You Can’t See It. No Waiting for Labs.
- Accurate and Safe! The only test that also detects spores and allergy-causing mold-particulates.
- Easy-to-use…three quick steps. Test for mold yourself before you rent or buy.
- Most sensitive test available. Patented technology from the U.S. PHS
- Includes Expert Consultation
- Detects the worst mold types, like Stachybotrys, that are often missed by air sampling
The best value in DIY mold testing and most sensitive. The ONLY test that also detects allergy-causing mold particulates. Why wait days or even weeks for a lab report that doesn’t detect mold allergens. Get the facts before spending your hard-earned money on obsolete and antiquated “tape lift”, “Petri dishes” or “air sampling” test kits. These old methods require the consumer to send a sample in. That’s why the 5-Minute Mold Test is the one product that mail-back sampling kit vendors don’t want you to know about. Uses EPA-recommended dust samples. No need to see the mold. If it’s growing behind a wall, it’s in your air and it’s detectable in the dust. Tape lifts CAN’T see what’s behind the wall, and should never be recommended for examining dust. Do your own testing quickly, easily and discreetly. The 5-Minute Mold Test detects the most worrisome mold spores AND mold particulates as determined by the US EPA. Uniquely, the 5-Minute Mold Test Kit includes specific antibody-based tests against more than 32 different Asp/Pen and mold types that cause discomforted and illness. Worried about you air quality? Test the settled dust in the room of concern or suspect areas of possible contamination. Uses the same proven lateral flow assay technology employed in medical labs. Validated in an EPA-licensed and AIHA-accredited al lab as the most sensitive and accurate rapid tests available and up to 100 times more sensitive than other tests. Provided are all the materials necessary for testing including 1 Asp/Pen and 1 rapid test, 1 All-in-One Collection Swab and instructions-for-use. Sample multiple areas together and test with one kit to survey whether you have a problem or order separate kits to test each area individually. A postage-paid mailer and sterile swabs for optional lab confirmation are included. An instructional video is available at My Healthful Home. Questions? Call toll-free number provided in the kit. Proudly Made in the USA.
2. DIY Mold Test, Mold Testing Kit (3 tests). Lab Analysis and Expert Consultation included
- Easy, Safe and Simple to use (quick start guide and full booklet included)
- Get Peace of Mind and protect your family from harmful Mold and mycotoxins
- Lab Fees and detailed report included in Price (except in Texas)
- Expert Consultation to explain results and discuss inspection included
- Save money vs hiring a Professional home mold inspector (3 surface tests included)
If you have recently been worried about a mold issue or have had water damage, then you understand how troubling it can be to not know if you have a mold growth in your home. No one wants to deal with the stress of an unknown health issue and to make matters worse hiring a “Professional” can cost 4 to 5 hundred dollars. Put your mind at ease and use our test to be sure. Mold and the toxins they produce can be dangerous and they can also be hidden. Don’t be fooled by instant check kits that only test for 3 different mold types. Our kit tests for all mold types. We include a guide to help you understand how to properly inspect your property for signs of mold and water damage. This is what sets our tests apart. Inspections are a very important and often overlooked aspect of mold testing. Without properly inspecting your property you could miss a huge issue and never know it. We strive to show you how to identify problems and how to use our mold test kit properly. Our product contains 3 tape lift samples(surface test), a quick start guide, and a mold inspection booklet. The tape lifts can be used to test surfaces that you suspect may be mold growth. The inspection booklet will tell you where to look for mold. Once you have collected the samples you will mail them to the lab (shipping to lab not included). Your mold samples will be sent to an experienced Lab that has processed more than 50,000 mold tests. The lab will analyze your samples and produce an illustrated data report that you will receive through email. All of the results are confidential and only you and the lab will see them unless you request otherwise. You can then reach out to us at your convenience for an expert consultation to help you understand the mold test results. In fact you can reach out to us during any stage for consultation and help with any questions you have about taking samples.** Texas residents or samples collected from Texas must submit $24 fee for Lab analysis**
3. My Mold Detective MMD103Mold Test Kit, 3-Room Kit
- 1 (15 liter) Air Sampling Pump – Its Reusable
- 3 indoor air sample cassette and 1 outside air sample cassette
- Fast 5 Minute Test – 5 minute internal timer for ease of use
- Professional Air Test Results — NOT ANOTHER PETRI-DISH
- Additional Lab Fees Required at time of online sample registration Standard lab analysis is $35 per sample.
4. Mold Test Company | DIY HVAC Mold Air Test Kit | Test 10+ Locations | Lab Analysis and Expert Guidance Included
- Air test for toxic mold in 10+ rooms of your home with a single swab
- Quick & Simple mold air testing for HVAC: VENTS | FILTERS| RETURNS
- Accurate DIY Mold testing for air born health hazards like black toxic mold
- Mold Test Company phone guidance with a certified Senior Mold Analyst
- Microbiology report, lab fees & return shipping included with your perches
Mold Test Company and Biocide Labs have teamed up to bring you a professional grade do it yourself mold test kit for your HVAC system. The MTC DIY Mold Air Test Kit is designed to give insight to the presents of mold toxins you may be breathing throughout your home. This mold test gives you a cost-effective alternative to expensive 3d party complete home mold inspections. Don’t spend unnecessary money on costly mold remediation, get an accurate understanding of the health of your environment With Mold Test Company.
5. uHoo Indoor Air Quality Sensor – 9 in 1 Smart Air Monitor to Boost Productivity & Health – Breathe Easy Climate Control Meter with CO2 Monitor, Thermometer, Humidity Gauge, Dust, VOC & Allergen Sensor
- THE WORLD’S MOST ADVANCED MONITOR – You can breathe freely and easily when you know what’s in your air. Only uHoo’s air quality monitor provides a fully comprehensive analysis by measuring indoor temperature, humidity, dust, toxins, nitrogen dioxide, carbon dioxide, ozone, air pressure, and more.
- A BREATH OF FRESH AIR – Your asthma, allergies, and sleep quality all suffer when indoor air is unclean. Don’t let impurities impacts your overall health, happiness, and productivity. uHoo tests the air, and the uHoo mobile app streamlines your data for personalized tips to achieve the safest atmosphere possible.
- SMART & SEAMLESS – Clean breathing in any indoor environment is finally possible. The uHoo system syncs with any IFTTT-compatible device. It works with Nest, Roomba, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and more for anything from scheduled cleanings to 24/7 climate control. You can even record your data on Google Spreadsheet using IFTTT.
- EFFORTLESS CONNECTION – With uHoo, advanced technology is simpler than ever. Just plug in your uHoo, connect to WiFi, and receive round-the-clock feedback through 9 precisely calibrated sensors. All you need is a stable network and a smartphone or tablet with iOS 9 or newer or Android 4.3 or newer.
- SIGH OF RELIEF SUPPORT – For complete peace of mind, uHoo provides a 1-year warranty. If you have any questions or concerns about your product, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our customer support team. After all, you are uHoo’s #1 priority!
6. Healthful Home Whole Home Mold Inspection Pack – Tests 3 Separate Areas
- Value Pack – Three sets of the Healthful Home 5-Minute Mold Test
- Detect mold spores and allergens in minutes…Even if you can’t see it. no waiting for labs.
- Accurate and safe! the only test that also detects spores and allergy-causing mold-particulates.
- Easy-to-use…three quick steps. Test for mold yourself before you rent or buy.
- Most sensitive test available. Patented technology from the US PHS
- includes expert consultation
Test 3 separate areas in one package. Same accurate and reliable tests found in the 5-Minute Mold Test Kit. The best value in DIY mold testing and most sensitive. The only test that also detects allergy-causing mold particulates. Why wait days or even weeks for a lab report that doesn’t detect mold allergens. Get the facts before spending your hard-earned money on obsolete and antiquated “tape lift”, “petri dishes” or “air sampling” test kits. These old methods require the consumer to send a sample in. That’s why the 5-minute mold test is the one product that mail-back sampling kit vendors don’t want you to know about. Uses U.S. EPA-recommended dust samples. No need to see the mold. If it’s growing behind a wall, it’s in your air and it’s detectable in the dust. Tape lifts can’t see what’s behind the wall and should never be used for examining dust. Do your own testing quickly, easily and discreetly. The 5-minute mold test detects the most worrisome mold spores and mold particulates as determined by the U.S. EPA. Uniquely, the 5-minute mold test kit includes specific antibody-based tests against more than 34 different ASP/PEN and Stachybotrys mold types that cause discomforted and illness. Worried about you air quality? Test the settled dust in the room of concern or suspect areas of possible contamination. Uses the same proven lateral flow assay technology employed in medical labs. Validated in an U.S. EPA-licensed and AIHA-accredited environmental lab as the most sensitive and accurate rapid tests available and up to 100 times more sensitive than other tests. Provided are all the materials necessary for testing including 3 ASP/PEN and 3 Stachybotrys rapid test, 3 all-in-one collection swab and instructions-for-use. Sample multiple areas together and test with one kit to survey whether you have a problem or order separate kits to test each area individually. A postage-paid mailer and sterile swabs for optional lab confirmation are included. An instructional video
7. MyMold Detective MMD205, Additional Samples Accessory Pack for Mold Test, Detect Indoor Mold in your Home, 5 Rooms
- MyMold detective- When you purchase MyMold Detective you are taking the first step towards putting quality back in your air. Don’t worry about the air in your home, with this mold detector you can check the air in your home for mold, dust, and allergens.
- Accesory pack – If you’re concerned about elevated mold in a room, you may want to sample other rooms in your home as well. This accessory pack comes with 5 indoor air sample cassettes and 1 outdoor air sample cassette. Sampling additional rooms gives you the peace of mind that you’ve been looking for.
- Professional results – Not another petri dish! Test your home’s air quality with the only trusted, accurate, and expert-developed mold and dust testing kit.
- TEest seasonally – Make sure to test for mold seasonally and in all areas of your house. This accessory pack allows you to test for mold outside and inside, and in 5 rooms.
- Additional lab requirements – This MyMold accessory pack requires the use of an MMD100, MMD102, MMD103 or MMD105 Mold Test Kit/Pump. Note: Additional lab fees required at time of online sample registration. Standard lab analysis $35 per sample.
Its finally here, My Mold Detective, LLC (MMD) has developed a cost effective, easy to use, and industry validated mold spore “air” sampling system for the DO IT YOURSELF consumer. You can now screen the mold levels inside your home or office with My Mold Detective’s Mold Test Kit. The My Mold Detective Mold Test Kit is our industries First cost effective re-usable Mold Testing Pump. No more renting expensive professional pumps, and no more UN-reliable Petri-dish mold testing kits. Test like the PROS with your MMD100 Mold Test Kit, by MyMoldDetective, LLC. Remember it is important to understand that testing your air for elevated mold is a great first step in the process. Spore Trap air sampling is one tool in determining if your property has a mold condition that requires professional attention. Onsite assessments, additional testing, protocol development and professional remediation & 3rd Party Post Remediation Verification (PRV) testing may also be necessary to solve your properties mold issue. Why is My Mold Detective the best first option? Once you’ve decided to STOP ignoring the symptoms in your property, musty odors, allergenic effects, occupant complaints – you now have a reliable first step option to self-test problematic areas yourself, quick and easy to understand results.
8. Corentium Home Radon Detector by Airthings 223 Portable, Lightweight, Easy-to-Use, (3) AAA Battery Operated, USA Version, pCi/L
9. Pro-Lab MO109 Mold Do It Yourself Test Kit
- This mold test kit should be used as your first step in identifying toxic mold spores that could be harmful to your health and your home
- Test for Toxic Black Mold in your home, school or office
- Prepaid postage envelope included in kit to send back to laboratory
- Useful for landlords, contractors and anyone concerned about the presence of mold in their professional environments–also useful to homeowners and apartment rentals concerned with health impacts on living space
- $40 Analysis fee required for lab report
Exposure to mold is not healthy for anyone but the following individuals are at a higher risk for adverse health effects: infants, children, elderly, immune compromised patients, pregnant women and individuals with exciting respiratory conditions. When moldy materials become damaged or disturbed, spores (reproductive bodies similar to seeds) can be released in to the air. PRO-LAB Mold Test Kit can detect these molds. You do not have to see mold to test for it. The following are sources of indoor moisture that may cause mold problems in your home or office: flooding, leaky roofs, humidifiers, damp basement or crawl spaces, constant plumbing leaks, house plants, steam from cooking, shower/bath steam and leaks, wet clothes and clothes dryers vented indoors. This mold test kit should be used as your first step in identifying toxic mold spores that could be harmful to your health and your home. Safe and easy to use with reliable results. Simply follow the instructions, use the prepaid envelope included in the kit to mail back to our lab alongside our standard $40 analysis fee and you’ll have your results back inside a standard work week!
From the Manufacturer
This mold test kit should be used as your first step in identifying toxic mold spores that could be harmful to your health and your home. Safe and easy to use with reliable results in 48 hours. Optional lab analysis available.
10. Mold Test Kit for Home – All-Inclusive DIY Detection Kit for Visual Mold and Mildew incl. Black Mold Spores | EPA Approved & AIHA Accredited Lab Analysis | Shipping & Lab Fees Included for 3 Samples
- ✅ ALL-INCLUSIVE KIT, NO HIDDEN FEES – “Bargain” kits can have hidden lab fees and don’t include shipping, meaning you spend a lot more than planned. This mold test kit includes everything in the price – 3 samples tested and pre-paid return shipping to the lab.
- ✅ ACCURATE RESULTS FROM AN AIHA-ACCREDITED LAB – Your samples will be analyzed by an AIHA-accredited lab, providing the highest standard available for mold testing. This is the one and only way the EPA recommends samples to get tested.
- ✅ SIMPLE ENOUGH FOR ANYONE TO USE – Just follow the step-by-step instructions, collect your samples, and send them off to the lab using the included pre-paid shipping label. We’ll then email you a detailed report within 5-7 business days.
- ✅ 2 TESTING METHODS TO PUT YOUR MOLD WORRIES TO REST – While most kits only include 1 type of test, this kit includes the equipment for taking both surface and bulk samples. That means you can do a tape lift on any surface in your home, or you can submit a piece of material such as drywall or insulation.
- ✅ SUPERIOR QUALITY KIT MADE IN THE USA – Have a discoloration or smell you’re not sure about? When your family’s health is at stake, you want to get peace of mind. Get your samples tested with us at the same US lab professionals use.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Mold Air Quality Test for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!