Top 9 Laundry Detergents That Use Enzymes
We spent many hours on research to finding laundry detergents that use enzymes, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best laundry detergents that use enzymes, you should not miss this article. laundry detergents that use enzymes coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 laundry detergents that use enzymes by our suggestions
765 reviews analysed
1. Gain HEC with Febreze Freshness Hawaiian Aloha Liquid Laundry Detergent, 96 Loads, 150 Fluid Ounce
Hawaiian Aloha Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Succulent tropical fruits, lush green notes and a burst of citrus. Undertones: Soothing Jasmine, sweet vanilla and pinch of White Musk.
2. Seventh Generation Powder Laundry Concentrated, Free and Clear, 112-Ounce (Packaging May Vary)
Life throws a lot of things at your laundry. With Seventh Generation’s NEW Natural Powder Laundry Concentrate in your Standard or High Efficiency machine, you can use less and still see super-concentrated cleaning power. This biodegradable, plant-derived formula effectively removes dirt and grease without optical brighteners. Scented with whole essential oils & botanical extracts, or available in an unscented Free & Clear version.
From the Manufacturer
Laundry powder that’s filled with good things! This biodegradable, natural laundry detergent formula powers out tough stains, dirt and grease with a unique combination of enzymes and oxygen-based bleach.
What are Optical Brighteners and Why Does Seventh Generation Not Use Them?
Optical brighteners are synthetic chemicals that make fabrics appear brighter in the presence of ultraviolet light. They don’t have anything to do with getting things clean — they’re an optical illusion that makes our laundry seem brighter and whiter than it really is.
Designed to intentionally remain behind on our clothes and linens, optical brighteners can rub off on our skin where they may cause a reaction that looks like sunburn.
They’re no fun for the environment either. Optical brighteners washed down our drains frequently survive wastewater treatment and escape into our lakes, rivers, and streams. Once there, they don’t completely biodegrade and instead accumulate in fish.
Seventh Generation’s Promise to You
It works: Unique concentrated formula removes stubborn stains, dirt and grease. Works great even in cold water.
It’s natural: USDA certified 71% biobased concentrated laundry detergent. Fragranced with essential oils and botanical extracts.
We care: Plant based cleaning agents and enzymes work without dyes, synthetic fragrances or optical brighteners.
Natural Laundry Detergent:
- Laundry powder designed for standard and HE machines
- Concentrated laundry detergent powder
- Free of optical brighteners and synthetic fragrances
- Contains enzymes and oxygen-based bleach
- Cloth diaper safe
- Biodegradable laundry detergent formula
- Recycled paperboard, made with minimum 35% post-consumer content
- Available in two varieties: Free & Clear and Real Citrus and Wild Lavender
About Seventh Generation
Seventh Generation is one of the nation’s leading natural brands of household and personal care products. The company lives its commitment to “caring today for seven generations of tomorrows,” with products formulated to provide mindful solutions for human health, air, surfaces, fabrics, pets and people within your home — and for the community and environment outside of it.
Other Seventh Generation Products You’ll Love
Free & Clear Natural Fabric Softener Sheets
Free & Clear Natural Oxy Stain Remover
Free & Clear Natural Laundry Detergent Packs
Free & Clear Natural Laundry Stain Remover
Free & Clear Natural Fabric Softener
3. STANLEY HOME PRODUCTS 100 Laundry Detergent – Fragrance & Dye Fre e Cloth Cleaning Product – Unscented, Skin & Color Safe Fabric Cleaner for Washing Infant/Baby Clothes, Sheets & Delicate Cloth
- LAUNDRY DETERGENT: Wash your clothes with this 100 Laundry Detergent for a down-and-dirty clean. This gentle formula is hypoallergenic and contains no dyes or fragrances, making it safe for even those with allergies and sensitive skin.
- CLEAN RESULTS: If you’re tired of your clothes coming out of the wash looking dirty, Stanley Home Products Laundry Detergent is a must-have. It contains advanced enzymes for superior stain removal, eliminating dirt and stains with ease.
- EASY INSTRUCTIONS: Lightweight with an ergonomic handle that is easy to maneuver, use the bottle cap to measure and simply pour into the washer. The 50-ounce bottle is enough to accommodate 100 loads of wash!
- SAFE USAGE: The Laundry Detergent is safe for use on all fabrics, compatible with HE machines and standard compliant washers. Plus, the biodegradable and phosphate-free detergent is safe for your septic system, working great in both hard and soft water.
- TRUSTED BRAND: As a leader in home cleaning since 1931, Stanley Home Products continues to supply you with premier American-made household products – made with the highest quality ingredients under strict quality standards – that work!
Are you tired of your clothes coming out of the wash looking dingy, giving the appearance that they haven’t been washed at all? Do you hate having to rewash those clothes because they came out of the dryer with the same stain still on it? Suitable in all types of water and temperatures, you can avoid these problems by using Stanley Home Products 100 Laundry Detergent for every load of wash.
This gentle formula is safe for all fabrics, hypoallergenic, and contains no dyes or fragrances. As such, even those with allergies and sensitive skin can enjoy the advantages of thoroughly washing their clothing. Additionally, the biodegradable formula is phosphate-free, making it safe to use with septic systems, as well as compatible with HE machines and standard compliant washers.
The lightweight bottle features an ergonomic handle, making it easy to hold and maneuver. Simply use the bottle cap to measure the amount you need and pour the detergent in with your wash. For best results, use the detergent in combination with Stanley 100 Fabric Softener Conditioner (sold separately). This 50-ounce bottle contains enough detergent to accommodate 50 loads of wash!
Stanley Home Products 100 Laundry Detergent contains advanced enzymes for superior stain removal, eliminating tough dirt and stains with ease. You can also pretreat stains with a little bit of concentrated liquid, rubbing it into the stain and then washing as normal. Who doesn’t love laundry? With this Laundry Detergent, you’ll fall even deeper in love with every load!
4. TYLER Gallon Glam Wash Laundry Detergent, Diva
- Tyler Glamorous Wash will let you enjoy your favorite scents throughout the day and night.
- The Tyler detergent has been formulated to clean effectively yet remain gentle on delicate, specialty fabrics.
- Use the Glamorous Wash to clean your linens, lingerie, fine fabrics, and much more for the long lasting, soothing aroma of Tyler fragrances.
5. Earth Friendly Products ECOS 2X Liquid Laundry Detergent with Built in Softener, Lemongrass, 200 Loads, 2 x 100 oz Bottles
Size: (Pack of 2) | Hypoallergenic ECOS Laundry Detergent lifts stains, brightens whites and guards colors with plant power that’s safer for people, pets and the planet. Plus, it has a built-in fabric softener to save you money! Delightfully scented, it works beautifully in all water temperatures. Great for high-efficiency (HE) and standard machines. Ideal for hand-washing and gentle enough for delicate fabrics. ECOS Laundry Detergent is kind to the environment-it’s readily biodegradable and septic and greywater-safe. ECOS products are never tested on animals and contain no animal ingredients (they’re Leaping Bunny certified!). 2X ultra concentrated detergent is tough on dirt yet kind to clothes. Made in USA without dyes, optical brighteners, parabens, phosphates or phthalates. Dermatologist-tested hypoallergenic; pH-balanced. Built-in fabric softener reduces static cling & saves money. Made with plant-powered ingredients & Lemongrass oil. U.S. EPA Safer Choice certified for safety and effectiveness. Family owned and operated since 1967, ECOS Products is the maker of ECOS Laundry Detergent and over 200 other friendly cleaners. We’re a team of mothers, fathers, chemists and pioneers who believe passionately that everyone should have access to safer, effective and affordable cleaners. We’ve been breaking barriers in green science for 50 years, shattering the misconception that buying “green” has to be expensive. ECOS products are made in the USA using thoughtfully sourced global ingredients and powered by 100% renewable energy. We’re leading the industry with facilities that are carbon neutral, water neutral and Zero Waste Platinum certified, and we’re committed to helping you create a healthy home while protecting our planet’s precious resources. Gluten free. Instructions – For a fresh clean: Always follow garment care instructions. Pour one ounce (roughly 1/4 capful) into the dispenser for HE loads. For top loaders, put two ounces (or half a capful) directly into machine before running water. Works beautifully in all water temperatures. For the toughest stains, ECOS has a stain-pretreat function too! Pour a few drops directly on stain, rub it in, and toss your garment right into the wash to get the best results
6. All Ultra Laundry Powder Detergent
7. Pure Natural Laundry Detergent 64 Loads, 100% Natural Laundry Detergent for Sensitive Skin Free and Clear-Sensitive Skin Friendly-Hypoallergenic-Ingredients Listed on Label (1 Pack)
- HYPOALLERGENIC FOR SENSITIVE SKIN. No dyes, fragrance, or optical brighteners added
- SAFELY CLEANS & SOFTENS Pure Natural makes laundry simple, affordable and sustainable.
- NON-TOXIC saponins found in soap berries are natural surfactants. Surfactants ensure dirt, odor, and grime are carried away without being redeposited onto fabric.
- ECO-FRIENDLY & EASY POUR bottle provides an easy way to measure your natural laundry soap.
- UNEQUAL CLEANING POWER – Pure Natural Cleaners Laundry Detergent’s plant base is a timeless fruit called “soap berries.”
About Pure Natural 100% Natural Laundry Detergent-All ingredients listed on the back label-Hypoallergenic-Non Toxic-Great for sensitive skin-Tough on dirt and odor-Safe on the environment and your skin. 8x concentrated so only 1/2 oz needed per load. Easy measure bottle, just squeeze and pour. No dyes, fragrance, or optical brighteners added. Naturally cleans and softens clothes without fabric softner.
8. Code Blue – D/Code Unscented Laundry Detergent
- The deep-cleaning detergent works hard to scrub tough stains and Remove smells caused by sweat from your base layers, Jackets, bibs, coveralls, gloves and other Apparel
- Clean your gear after a Day in the Woods to Remove the scent of sweat, smoke, Pets, food and exhaust without adding fragrances that could give away your position during the next day’s excursion
- Stay Concealed in a stand or blind or when stalking game, as the detergent is specially made to help prevent camouflage clothing from fading
- The laundry detergent is safe for Use in high-efficiency (he) washing machines, so you can deep clean your gear quickly with less water
9. Rebel Green Natural Laundry Detergent, Organic and Hypoallergenic Liquid Laundry Soap for Sensitive Skin – Lavender & Grapefruit Scented, 64 Loads
- USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC laundry detergent liquid made with pure, natural essential oils, free from harmful chemicals, toxins, dyes, phthalates, parabens, and synthetic fragrances
- PLANT BASED FORMULA is 3x concentrated, and biodegradable – lightening your impact on the environment and giving you an eco-friendly alternative to traditional detergent
- HYPOALLERGENIC AND GENTLE ON SENSITIVE SKIN, perfect for those with skin allergies that become agitated when using traditional laundry soap
- LIGHTLY SCENTED with a subtle aromatic combination of lavender and grapefruit scents that are bright upon opening but then fade and even out perfectly in the wash
- INCLUDES 64 Ounce Bottle (total of 64 Loads). Works with all high efficiency (HE) washers. 100% made in the USA from responsibly sustainable materials.
Rebel Green Fresh Laundry Detergent – Unscented
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Laundry Detergents That Use Enzymes for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!