Finding your suitable readers for laundry color treatment is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for laundry color treatment including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
921 reviews analysed
1. Rit Dye Laundry Treatment Color Remover Powder, 2 oz, 3-Pack
Rit Dye Color Remover Powder safely removes or lightens fabric color before dyeing. It’s handy for removing dye stains from whites washed by mistake with colored items.
2. OxiClean Color Boost Color Brightener plus Stain Remover Power Paks, 26 Count
- One 26 count container of OxiClean Color Boost Color Brightener plus Stain Remover Power Paks
- Contains active oxygen power to reach deep into fabric fiberst to quickly and safely break up and remove stains
- Color safe brightener has a built-in optical brightener that reveals vibrant colors and restores radiant whites
- Use directly on stains to pre-treat clothes before washing
- The most convenient way to do laundry – no mess, measuring or spills
3. Shout Color Catcher Dye Trapping Sheets, 72.0 Count
- Sheets lock up loose dyes found in the wash water to help prevent dyes from bleeding onto other clothes
- Sheets change color as they absorb any loose dyes
- Saves time by reducing the need for sorting
- Saves money by reducing the need for half size loads
- Safe for all colorfast washables. Works in all water temperatures
4. Fuller Brush Pre-Laundry Stain Remover – Color Safe Pre Wash Fabric Treatment for Quick & Easy Dirt Spot Removal – Cleans Rust, Grease, Ink, Coffee & Oil On Clothes & Sheets
- PRE-LAUNDRY STAIN REMOVER: Don’t let tough stains threaten to ruin your clothing. Working great on grease, food, perspiration stains, soiled collars and dingy cuffs, you can fight back with Fuller Brush’s Pre-Laundry Stain Remover.
- POWERFUL FORMULA: Formulated with natural citrus solvents, this Pre-Laundry Stain Remover works immediately to stop tough stains from becoming permanent – salvaging your clothing time and time again.
- EASY INSTRUCTIONS: Apply the Stain Remover directly onto fresh stain, completely saturating the soiled area and rubbing into stain. Wait at least one minute,then launder with your favorite Fuller detergent using the warmest water recommended for fabric.
- SAFE USAGE: Effectively working in all water types and temperatures, this spray is safe to use on all washables. Plus, the phosphate-free cleaner is safe for your septic system, working great in both hard and soft water.
- TRUSTED BRAND: Since 1906, Fuller Brush has provided high-quality, American-Made products that are designed to work and built to last. Whether you’re looking for cleaning tips or the specific cleaning products to do the job, Fuller Brush has you covered!
You just did some automotive work and there are grease stains all over your shirt. Your baby just ate and got more food on his clothing, than inside his mouth. A stain-fighting liquid that is better than the competition, this Fuller Brush Pre-Laundry Stain Remover will remove those tough stains that similar products leave behind.
Formulated with natural citrus solvents, this amazing Stain Remover starts working immediately to stop stains from becoming permanent. These solvents break down tough stains like grease, food, perspiration stains, soiled collars, dingy cuffs, and much more, salvaging your clothing over and over again.
This fantastic solution also deodorizes as it cleans, removing odor from the surface being treated and leaving behind a refreshing citrus scent in its place. To top it off, the phosphate-free cleaner is safe for your septic system, and works great in all water types and temperatures.
Designed with a convenient flip cap for easy dispensing, you can effectively treat all of your washables without wasting precious product. Apply directly onto stain, completely saturating the area and rubbing it into the stain. For best results, treat and launder stains when they are fresh. Wait at least one minute,then launder with your favorite Fuller detergent using the warmest water recommended for the fabric. If a stubborn stain persists, reapply the Pre-Laundry Stain Remover and rewash before drying.
5. OxiClean White Revive Laundry Whitener + Stain Remover, 3 Pound
- One 3 lb. box of OxiClean White Revive Laundry Whitener + Stain Remover
- Works with detergent to remove stains and brighten and whiten clothing
- Add to every load of laundry or you can even dissolve in water to pre-soak
- 40% more whitening power per load than chlorine bleach
- Chlorine-free and color safe formula
6. Grandma’s Secret GS7001 Laundry Spray, 16-Ounce
7. Shout Advanced Stain Remover Gel 22 oz
- This super concentrated gel is specially formulated to tackle those stubborn, set in stains and works great on everyday stains too
- 70percentage more stain fighting surfactants to treat difficult, set in stains
- Convenient, easy to use trigger
- Safe for all colorfast washables
- Works in all water temperatures
8. Title: OxiClean Max Force Gel Stain Remover Stick, 6.2 Oz (Pack of 2)
- Two 6.2 oz. bottle of OxiClean Max Force Gel Stick
- Lets you treat stains now and wash up to one week later
- Ultra-concentrated gel formula stays where its applied
- Special stain-grabbing nubs work the formula deep in to clothing fibers
- Works on all types of stains: food, grease, oil, dirt, grass, blood, ice cream, etc.
9. OxiClean White Revive Laundry Whitener + Stain Remover Power Paks, 24 Count
- One 24 count container of OxiClean White Revive Laundry Stain Remover Power Paks
- Works with detergent to brighten and whiten clothing
- Add a pak to every load of laundry or you can even dissolve a pak in water to pre-soak
- 40% more whitening power per load than chlorine bleach
- Chlorine-free and color-safe formula
10. Carbona Color Run Color Remover
- Carbona Color Run Remover, 2.6 oz
- When used as directed, Carbona Color Run Remover is your best chance to remove unwanted dye stains from whites and colorfast fabrics. It contains no bleach, formaldehyde or phosphate, but our special formula is even effective on previous color run accidents where the streaks or dye were “set” in the dryer. Carbona Color Run Remover can be used to brighten whites and it may even restore the original color of some colorfast garments that have become dingy by dye from other items.
Carbona Color Run Color Remover
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Laundry Color Treatment for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!