Top 7 Heating Brick
822 reviews analysed
1. Rutland Products Not Not Available Fire Brick
Use these intermediate duty fire bricks to build new fireplaces, replace old or broken bricks in existing fixtures, in wood or coal stoves, furnaces and fireplace inserts. Use our Refractory Cement (610) for mortar. The bricks measure 9″ x 4-1/2″ x 1 1/4″. They can also be used to line your firepit in the backyard or anywhere else you need a brick that can withstand high temperatures and years of abuse.
2. US Stove FBP6E FireBrick, 6-Pack
US Stove Firebricks are designed to withstand high temperatures and prolong the life of your wood or coal burning stove. Every wood burning stove with firebrick liners will need to have its bricks replaced on a regular basis to keep the stove performing at optimum efficiency. This 6-pack of 4-1/2 in. x 9 in. x 1-1/2 in. ceramic bricks is the perfect package to keep your stove operating perfectly. They can be used in any brand of wood or coal stove that uses this standard sized brick, and they are designed to fit all USSC models except the 3500 and 3700 series stoves. Also great for use in firepits and smokers.
3. GIRTech Heavy Duty Fire Brick
GIRTech Fire Bricks are ideal for building new fireplaces or to replace old broken bricks in existing fixtures (wood or coal stoves, furnaces, and fireplace inserts). They can also be used to line a fire pit in the backyard or anywhere else a brick is needed that can withstand high temperatures. Made from the highest quality fire rated materials, heavy duty. Bricks measure 9″ x 4.5″ x 1.25.″
4. US Stove FBP6 Firebrick, Pack of 6
US Stove FBP6 Firebrick is designed to withstand high temperatures and prolong the life of your wood or coal burning stove. Every wood burning stove with firebrick liners will need to have its bricks replaced on a regular basis to keep the stove performing at optimum efficiency. This 6-pack of 4-1/2 in. x 9 in. x 1-1/2 in. ceramic bricks is the perfect package to keep your stove operating perfectly. They can be used in any brand of wood or coal stove that uses this standard sized brick. US Stove has been bringing warmth to homes across the nation for 140-year. US Stove has a wide range of Automatic Circulators, Plate Steel Heaters, Cast Iron Heaters, Pellet/Multi-Fuel Heaters and Gas Fireplaces from which to choose. The large selection of stoves and accessories will ensure warmth of your home with safe, quality products.
5. Insulating Fire Brick for Ovens, Kilns, Fireplaces, Forges – 9" x 4.5" x 2.5" (Inch) / 4.75" x 4.5" x 2.5" (Inch) (4 Piece Full Brick (9" x 4.5" x 2.5"))
- Insulating Fire Bricks – 9″ x 4.5″ x 2.5″ (Inch)
- Material Composition: Alumina & Silica
- Withstands Up to 2000° F
- Numerous Applications – Blacksmithing, Oven Construction, Stove Insulation, Glass Making, Fire Places, Clay Pottery Firing, Smelting, & Furnaces
- Available in Half Bricks ( 4.75″ x 4.5″ x 2.5″ ) & Full Bricks ( 9″ x 4.5″ x 2.5″ )
Insulating Fire Bricks – 9″ x 4.5″ x 2.5″ (Inch) / 4.75″ x 4.5″ x 2.5″ (Inch)
✔ Material: Aluminum Silicate Refractory Bricks
✔ Heat: Withstands up to 2000° F
✔ Applicable for Numerous Applications:
- Blacksmithing – Create your own Forge
- Oven – Pizza Ovens, Outdoor Ovens, Barbeque Oven Insulation, & Wood Fired Oven
- Stove – Insulation for Wood Burning & Coal Burning Stoves
- Making Glass – Glass Kilns & Glass Forges
- Smelting Scrap Metals & Precious Metals
- Fire Place Insulation
- Clay Pottery Firing
- Creating Furnaces
✔ Natural State of Fire Bricks are Soft and Brittle: Easily Carved, Shaped, or Pinned. Please be aware that due to the bricks in their delicate state, it is customary that they may arrive with minor chips/imperfections on the edges or sides. This does not affect the integrity of the Fire Bricks in any way.
✔ Fire Brick Dimensions Available in Full 9″ x 4.5″ x 2.5″ & Half 4.75″ x 4.5″ x 2.5″
6. WireJewelry Medium Duty Insulating Fire Brick, Rated Up to 2300 Degree Fahrenheit – 2 Pack
Lightweight, soft insulating Fire Bricks are great for soldering applications. The fire brick allows you to solder more quickly and efficiently because you can concentrate the heat where you want it. Bricks can also be used for lining a smelting furnace or kiln and can withstand temperatures up to 2300 Degrees Fahrenheit. Made from a soft fire proof material that be easily carved, shaped and pinned. Dimensions: 9" x 4.5" x 2.5".
7. Fire Brick Kit of 4 perfect for fire pits, pizza ovens, and stoves
The Indo FireBrick 2000 can withstand temperatures up to 2000 degrees. A fire brick, firebrick, or refractory brick is a block of refractory ceramic material used in lining furnaces, kilns, fireboxes, and fireplaces. A refractory brick is built primarily to withstand high temperature, but will also usually have a low thermal conductivity for greater energy efficiency. This kit comes with four firebricks. It can be used to replace worn out firebrick and broken brick or create new stoves, fireplaces, pizza ovens and more.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Heating Brick for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!