Finding your suitable readers for h240-x cpu liquid cooling is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for h240-x cpu liquid cooling including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
771 reviews analysed
1. Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240P Mirage Addressable RGB Close-Loop AIO CPU Liquid Cooler, Transparent Pump, Dual MF120 Fans, Independently-Controlled ARGB LEDS for AMD Ryzen, Threadripper/Intel 1151
- Transparent pump design: Clear top pump cover showcase the enhance impeller spinning mirage lighting effect
- Air flow 60.95 CFM
- Noise level 27.0 decibels
- Exclusive mirage fans: Outer ring connecting fan blades design reduces distortion and improves rotation stability in the fan
- Pump & Radiator: The large aluminum radiator maximizes cool efficiency, while the re engineered pump remove excess heat from the CPU
- Addressable RGB LED: 24 independently controlled LEDs on the pump and fans combined for full customization via cm lighting software that Features mirage mode
- Wired addressable RGB Controller: For non RGB motherboards for full customization or expanding your ARGB rig
- Sleeved FEP Tubing’s: Sleek black outer sleeves with FEP Tubing’s inside for durable lasting and flexibility
- Cpu socket support: Intel LGA 2066, 2011-v3, 1366, 1156, 1155, 1151, 1150, 775 : AMD TR4, AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1
The Master Liquid ML240P Mirage is Cooler Master’s newly optimized liquid cooler to ensure maximum performance and elegant aesthetics. Cooler Master has re-optimized the Dual-Chamber pump to maximum performance and ensure quiet operation and longevity. The ML240P Mirage is employed with Cooler Master’s custom low resistance radiator which allows for a higher flow rate and enhances heat exchange efficiency /performance. In addition, the new exclusive square frame fans with Addressable-RGB fans further enhances the ML240P Mirage performance dissipating heat from the Radiator with Style. The transparent top cover gives the user a lucid visual sensation and with the variable speed impeller, it presents a spectacular lightshow.
2. CORSAIR Hydro Series H60 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 120mm Radiator, 120mm SP Series PWM Fan
- Precise PWM Control: Dynamically adjust fan speed between 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM with a 120mm CORSAIR SP Series PWM fan, making it easy to minimize noise or maximize airflow
- 120mm High Density Radiator: Experience lower CPU temperatures with a 120mm high density slim radiator for maximum cooling surface area and performance
- LED Illuminated Pump Head: White LED lit pump head adds a touch of brilliance to any system build. Fan Airflow 57.2 CFM. Noise Level 28.3 dBA
- Efficient Cold Plate and Pump: Thermally optimized cold plate and low noise pump design for more efficient, quieter cooling
- Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Easy to Install: Modular tool free mounting bracket for quick and easy installation onto all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs
- NOTE: Refer user manual before use
The Hydro Series H60 is an all in one liquid CPU cooler with a 120mm radiator built for low noise liquid CPU cooling and bold styling with a white LED lit pump head. Compatible with all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs and equipped with a CORSAIR 120mm SP Series PWM fan, users can adjust the fan speed between 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM for precise control over noise and airflow. A high density 120mm slim radiator provides greater surface area for superb heat dissipation, while a thermally optimized copper cold plate and low noise pump ensure heat is quietly and efficiently channeled away from your CPU. With tool free easy installation and CORSAIR engineered cooling, the H60 is everything you need to keep your CPU running fast, cool and quiet.
3. Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240 CPU Cooler, All-in-One Liquid Cooler, Dual Chamber Design, 120mm x 2 MasterFan Air Balance Fans
- Exclusive Tech – Cooler Master controls quality and builds on decades of innovation wit 100% in-house design and manufacturing. Air flow – 66.7 CFM. Noise level – 30.0 decibels
- Dual Dissipation – Our low-profile dual chamber pump bumps up performance and durability over last-gen single chamber pump designs
- Push-Pull Fans – To avoid dynamic loss, the dual MasterFan setup provides added pressure to push hot air through the radiator
- Sleeved FEP – Underneath sleek black sleeves, FEP material beats rubber tubing in keeping liquid where it belongs – inside the cooler
- Twist and Play – Easy installation design. Get a screwdriver and have it running in five minutes
The MasterLiquid all-in-one liquid CPU cooler is custom, inside and out. Our low-profile dual chamber pump outperforms its single chamber predecessors in heat transfer. The MasterFan Air Balance fans work with our characteristically sturdy build quality to keep this thing as quiet as a library. Kink-free, factory-sealed FEP tubing now comes sleeved for a premium look. Screw it in and experience the quiet muscle of liquid cooling without ever worrying about refills or maintenance. Enjoy the work of decades of thermal innovation.
4. SilverStone Technology PF240-ARGB Permafrost 240mm All in One Multi-Chamber Addressable RGB CPU Liquid Cooler Supports Intel/AMD
- Integrated addressable RGB lighting for water block and Fan
- Rubber pads included on fan for lower vibration and noise
- Includes addressable RGB Controller with 10 lighting modes and ability to adjust brightness and color changing speeds.
- Compatible with Intel LGA775/115x/1366/2011/2066 and AMD AM2/AM3/AM4/FM1/FM2 Sockets
Water block includes a pump with multi chamber design that isolates hot and cold liquid channels to prevent heat bleeding, thus making it more effective at removing heat away from the water block. Integrated addressable RGB lighting for water block and fan. Rubber pads included on fan for lower vibration and noise. Includes addressable RGB Controller with 10 lighting modes and ability to adjust brightness and color changing speeds. Compatible with Intel LGA775/115x/1366/2011/2066 and AMD AM2/AM3/AM4/FM1/FM2 sockets. The pump motor utilizes three phase, six pole design for smoother, quieter operation compared to most single phase, four pole design. Energy efficiency also improves as well. 0.2mm micro liquid channels evenly distribute liquid flow for improved heat dissipation. Automotive grade radiator is used so it has excellent anti-corrosive properties and can easily survive harsh elements that includes vapor, liquid, grease, solvent. Included PWM fan has unique ribbed edge fan blades that suppress Air turbulent noise with geometry optimized for both air flow and pressure. This ensure maximum performance with lowest possible noise.
5. ASUS ROG Strix LC 240 RGB AIO Liquid CPU Cooler 240mm Radiator, Dual 120mm 4-Pin PWM Fans with Fanxpert Controls, Support for Intel and AMD Motherboards
- Cpu socket support for AMD AM4, TR4*
- Intel 115x, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066. *Tr4 socket mounting bracket is bundled with TR4 CPU package From AMD.. Air flow – 81 CFM. Noise level – 37.6 decibels
- Micro-channel technology delivers 30% lower thermal resistance than other AIO coolers
- Precise PWM pump and Fan control via FanXpert maximizes system cooling performance while minimizing unnecessary noise
- Aura Sync addressable RGB lighting features a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of AURA Sync enabled products
- 5 year Warranty guaranteed to keep things cool
The ROG Strix LC 240 Series AIO cooler delivers quiet CPU liquid cooling performance with a 240mm radiator and dual 120mm PWM static pressure fans. The Republic of gamers Strix pump design compliments most ASUS and ROG motherboards while aura Sync RGB provides added customization for your system’s RGB lighting.
6. Enermax Liqmax III Addressable RGB 120 All-in-One CPU Liquid Cooler Dual Chamber Intel/AMD AM4 Support AIO ARGB LED Cooling 300W+ TDP; ELC-LMT120-ARGB
- Luminous addressable RGB fan and aurabelt water block display 16.8 million colors
- Dual Chamber water block design
- Patented Shunt-Channel-Technology (SCT) boosts thermal conductivity and eliminates any heat surges
- Dual-convex fan blade creates high volume air flow (72.1 CFM)
- Cpu socket support: Intel LGA 2066/2011-3/2011/1366/1156/1155/1151/1150
- AMD AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM1
Liqmax III A RGB, An addressable RGB AIO cooler for Intel and AMD CPU platforms, is designed to sync with ASUS Aura Sync, gigabyte RGB FUSION, MSI Mystic Light Sync, RAZER Chroma, and as rock polychrome to display 16.8 million colors and dynamic lighting effects. The dual chamber design water block has a central coolant inlet (CCI) Structure, combined with the shunt-channel technology (SCT) on the cold plate, It is able to inject the coolant at the hottest spot to prevent heat surges and shorten the coolant flow path, resulting in faster heat transfer. In addition, the dual-convex blade is able to generate Air pressure and high-volume Air flow to provide optimal cooling performance. Liqmax III A RGB cooler is an ideal choice for mainstream water-cooler addressable RGB Gaming rigs.
7. Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 240 Liquid CPU Cooler
- Exclusive Tech Cooler Master controls quality and builds on decades of innovation with 100% in-house design and manufacturing
- Air Balance Fan Design – 120mm Air Balance fan’s silent driver IC smoothens fan operation, reducing fan clicks and vibrations
- Library Quiet A sturdy build keeps vibrations and rattle to nearly inaudible levels
- Dual Dissipation Pump – Its unique low-profile chamber pump design features a low vibration pump for cool and quiet operation.
Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 240 AIO CPU Cooler MLWD24MA20PWR1 Components CPU Coolers
8. Thermaltake Tower 900 Black Edition Tempered Glass Fully Modular E-ATX Vertical Super Tower Computer Chassis CA-1H1-00F1WN-00
- Supports Mini ITX, Micro VAX, ATX, E-ATX Motherboard
- Designed for high-end gaming system compatibility
- I/O Port – USB 3.0 x 4, HD Audio x 1
- 5mm Thick Tempered Glass Window with Stunning Viewing. PSU : Standard PS2 PSU (optional)
- Eliminates the issue with “GPU SAG”. Vertical mounting of multi-GPU configurations on an E-ATX platform.
- Dismantlable Modular Design: freely build the system from the ground up with given modular panels, racks, brackets, and pre-design mounting arrays
- Supporting dual-loop liquid cooling systems
- Tt LCS Certified: Liquid Cooling Supported. Compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations
- 3 Year Warranty
Thermaltake the tower 900 CA-1H1-00F1WN-00 no power supply ATX full tower (Black), 6X 3.5″ or 2.5″ (HDD cage), 2X 2.5″ (HDD tray).
It’s a great way for highlight components from all three sides……In our quest for unique cases we have come across some oddities, but the Tower900 seems to be both odd and actually pretty functional at the same time.” – Hardware Canucks
“The quality and craftsmanship of the Tower900 is excellent. The chassis is extremely well designed and expertly crafted. All the panels line up well, the paint is spot on and the fit and finish is very good. The color matching between the metal and plastic top panel is very good as well and the thick 5mm tempered glass panels have a very high quality look and feel to them.” -HardOCP
Designed in collaboration with Watermod France, The Tower 900 by Thermaltake represents Thermaltake’s passion for innovation, the spirit of Watemod France, and our vision to expand chassis design for enthusiasts to build into a new era of ESPORTS modding culture. The Tower 900 is the premium choice from TT Thermaltake supporting a vertical mounting design, high quality 5mm thick tempered glass panels, and unrivaled expansion capabilities for massive custom liquid cooling systems.
Model: The Tower 900
Case Type: Full Tower
Dimension (H x W x D): 752 x 423 x 483 mm (29.6 x 16.7 x 19 inch)
Net Weight: 24.5 kg / 54 lb
Side Panel: Tempered Glass x 3 (5mm thickness)
Color Exterior & Interior : Black
Top (exhaust) : 140 x 140 x 25 mm Turbo fan (1000rpm, 16dBA) x 2
Drive Bays: -Accessible: 1 x 5.25’’ -Hidden: 6 x 3.5’’ or 2.5’’ (With HDD Cage) 2 x 2.5’’ (With HDD tray)
Motherboards: 6.7” x 6.7” (Mini ITX), 9.6” x 9.6” (Micro ATX),
12” x 9.6” (ATX) , 12” x 13” (E-ATX)
I/O Port: USB 3.0 x 4, HD Audio x 1
PSU: Standard PS2 PSU (optional)
Left Side: 4 x 120mm , 4 x 140mm
Right Side: 4 x 120mm , 4 x 140mm
Top: 2 x 120mm , 2 x 140mm
Rear: 2 x 120mm , 2 x 140mm
HDD Cage: 1 x 120mm , 1 x 140mm
Left / Right Side: 1 x 480mm , 1 x 560mm
CPU cooler height limitation: 260mm
VGA length limitation: 400mm
PSU length limitation: 220mm
9. BETAZOOER 240mm Liquid CPU Cooler, Dual ML120 PWM Fans, Intel LEA2066, 2011-V3, 1151/1155/1156/X58/X79, AMD Socket AM4 …
- 【Liquid Cooling System】 The BETAZOOER liquid CPU cooler delivers efficient cooling with our dual pump 120 millimeter fans. It keeps your system running effectively, even in the high load times
- 【Two included 120mm HB Series magnetic levitation PWM fans】 Providing great airflow and static pressure, with a wide PWM speed control range between 700 RPM and 1,600 RPM.
- 【REINFORCED EXTENDED TUBING】Good nylon sleeves are added to strengthen the rubber tubing and act as a protective layer, shielding your BETAZOOER cooler tubes from potential damage during handling
- 【CPU Socket Support】 Intel LGA2066, LGA2011 v3, LGA2011, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1366, AMD AM4, FM2+, FM2, FM1. Contact us if you’re not sure about whether the cooler supports your CPU.
- 【Long Warranty】We will provide 90 Days warranty[100% Refund!] Money Back or Free Exchange Guarantee. Please feel free to contact us at any time. you have nothing to lose! Scroll to the top of the page and press the “Add to Cart” button.
10. Nox Hummer H-240-NXHUMMERH240ARGB Water Cooler CPU ARGB
H-240 Arges an all-in-one liquid cooling kit that is easy to install and with high performance at a low sound level, thanks to its dual radiator (277 x 120 x 27 mm) and its fans with pwm function that effectively reduce equipment temperature.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found H240x Cpu Liquid Cooling for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!