692 reviews analysed
1. Fluval A370 Gravel Cleaner Kit
- Effectively traps dirt and debris
- Integrated Filter housing with fine and super fine vacuum Bags (item # a372 and a373 – sold separately)
- Thumb-operated flow control
- gravel Guard prevents clogging
- Vacuum head with grooved design for efficient debris Collection
- For use in freshwater and Saltwater aquariums
The fix gravel vat quickly connects to all Fluval fix canister filters for the ultimate convenience in powered substrate cleaning.
2. Fluval GravelVAC Multi Substrate Cleaner Small (50cm)
- Easy Start siphon for quick priming – starts with just a couple of pumps
- Thumb-operated flow regulator allows you to adjust speed as you clean
- Gravel guard prevents clogging
- Tube extension included for larger tanks and hard to reach areas
- Suitable for all substrates (sand, gravel, rock)
- For use in freshwater and saltwater aquariums, with a depth up to 20 in (50.8 cm)
3. EHEIM Quick Vac Pro Automatic Gravel Cleaner and Sludge Extractor- PetOverstock
Ideal for complete aquarium cleaning or quick spot maintenance
Unlike siphon operated gravel vacuums which require buckets and hoses the EHEIM Quick Vac Pro is a hassle-free solution to conveniently maintaining the bottom of your aquarium.
The EHEIM Quick Vac Pro Automatic Gravel Cleaner and Sludge Extractor makes cleaning an aquarium as easy as pressing a button. Just insert the suction end into the gravel. The water suction lifts the waste up and deposits it into the super-fine mesh cartridge. Quick cleanings are done in minutes.
How It Cleans
• Advanced suction power is specifically designed to pick up dirt particles remove waste and extract sludge
• Super fine mesh cartridge traps even the smallest waste particles while letting water back into your aquarium (any residual cloudy water will clear up shortly after use)
• Detachable super-fine mesh cartridge easily snaps out for quick cleaning
The Quick Vac Pro comes with a 2-year guarantee from EHEIM.
• Battery operated- can operate continuously for up to 4 hours
• Safe to use (no power cables)
• Remove or extract waste before it has a chance to break down and pollute the aquarium water
• For use in aquariums of all shapes and sizes with a minimum depth of 12”
• Note: not recommended for fine sand or fine gravel
• Includes 4 AA batteries
• Extends the intervals between water changes
• Saves you money by reducing the amount of additives needed for water maintenance
4. Fluval 11067 5 Piece AquaVac Plus Fine Filter Pad
5. Fluval Underwater Filter Poly/Carbon
Fluval Poly/Carbon Cartridges features two sides for effective chemical filtration, the crucial second stage in the filtration process. The polyester filter pad side filters out fine debris and contaminants. The carbon side filters out harmful liquid substances, colorants and odors. The Fluval Poly/Carbon Cartridge works in part with the Fluval Filter Foam Pad to help keep your aquarium healthy and clean.
6. Fluval Biomax Filter Media
Fluval Biomax 500 Gram 17.63 Oz – Fluval A1456.
Fluval Biomax Bio Rings
Fluval BioMax Media Inserts have a complex pore system creating an optimal environment where beneficial bacteria can thrive. The BioMax Media Inserts have more capacity than most biological filter media and allow ideal water movement throughout the media, to ensure optimal contact time for efficient biological filtration. With more capacity than most biological filter media, Fluval BioMax Media Inserts help reduce ammonia and nitrite.
|Aquarium Capacity||25 US Gallons||45 US Gallons||70 US Gallons||100 US Gallons||160 US Gallons||400 US Gallons|
|Dimensions||15 X 6 X 8 inches||18 X 7 X 8 inches||18 X 7 X 10 inches||20 X 8 X 10 inches||10 x 9 x 13 inches||16 x 16 x 21 inches|
|Pump Output||145 US Gal/h||206 US Gal/h||303 US Gal/h||383 US Gal/h||650 US Gal/h||925 US Gal/h|
|Filter Circulation||95 US Gal/h||121 US Gal/h||206 US Gal/h||245 US Gal/h||265 US Gal/h||538 US Gal/h|
|Head Height (max.)||4.8 ft||4.8 ft||5.6 ft||7.5 ft||4.8 ft||7.6 ft|
|Media Capacity||3.2 Liters||4.6 Liters||6.6 Liters||8.5 Liters||9.5 Liters||11.5 Liters|
|Wattage||120V/60Hz: 10W||120V/60Hz: 10W||120V/60Hz: 16W||120V/60Hz: 23W||120V/60Hz: 27W||120V/60Hz: 43W|
Fluval Carbon, 100-gram Nylon Bags – 3-Pack
Fluval Carbon Filter Media Insert is capable of adsorbing most liquified impurities and dyes present in aquarium water. It does not contain phosphates and will not change the pH of the aquarium water.
Fluval Foam Filter Block (204/205/306 & 304/305/306)- 2-Pack
Fluval Aquarium Filter Foam Blocks provide mechanical straining of particulate waste. It prevents particulate waste from prematurely clogging other filter media in the module stack.
Fluval Biomax Bio Rings – 500 grams/17.63 ounces
Fluval BioMax Media Inserts have a complex pore system creating an optimal environment where beneficial bacteria can thrive.
Fluval Ammonia Remover, 180-gram Nylon Bags – 3-Pack
Fluval Ammonia Remover is a natural ion-exchange media designed to remove toxic ammonia as water passes over it. Controlling ammonia levels reduces stress on fish.
Fluval Clearmax Phosphate Remover Filters, 3.5 Ounces – 3-Pack
Clearmax Phosphate Remover traps phosphate, nitrate and nitrite. It also reduces odors, makes maintenance easier and provides crystal clear water to create ideal conditions for fish.
Fluval Zeo-Carb, 150 Gram, 3-Pack Nylon Bags
Fluval Zeo-Carb is a premium blend of research grade Fluval Carbon and Fluval Ammonia Remover. Working together, these highly effective media eliminate liquefied impurities.
Fluval Fine Filter Water Polishing Pad
Fluval Water Polishing Pads are uniquely designed to fit Fluval Canister Filters. These extra thick micro-fine polyester pads effectively trap micro particles and debris as water passes through.
Fluval Pre-Filter Media – 750 grams/26.45 ounces
Fluval Pre-Filter is designed to capture solid waste before they reach other media. This prevents premature clogging of finer filters and extends their life, reducing media replacements frequency.
Fluval Peat Granules, 500 Gram/17.6 Ounce
Fluval Peat Granules are the all-natural way to soften aquarium water and achieve the pH levels required for breeding and rearing certain tropical fish.
Fluval Bio Foam
Fluval bio-foam combines mechanical and biological filtration. Its porous structure increases surface area for the growth of helpful nitrifying bacteria.
Size: 17.63 OZ
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?