944 reviews analysed
1. Hanperal DC 12V 5L Transfer Pump Extractor Oil Fluid Scavenge Suction Vacuum
- Pump Diameter: Approx. 4.8cm / 1.89inch
- Length: Approx. 14.5cm / 5.7inch.
- Cable Length: Approx. 30cm / 11.8inch
- Clips Length: Approx. 8cm / 3.15inch.
- Maximum Flow: 5L/min
- Maximum Pressure: 0.8MPA
- Rated Voltage: DC 12V
- Rated Power: 60W.
- Nylon pipe Length:100cm/39.4″
- Outlet PVC pipe Length:150cm/59″.
Rated Voltage: DC 12V
Rated Power: 60W
Maximum Pressure: Max. 0.8MPA
Maximum Flow: 5L/min
Pump Diameter: Approx. 4.8cm/1.89″
Length: Approx. 14.5cm/5.7″
Outlet pipe size(Dia.*L): Approx. 10mm*137cm
Inlet pipe diameter: Approx. 8mm,6 mm ; Length: Approx. 110cm/43.3″
1x Oil Pump
1x 11mm Outlet PVC pipe
1x 6mm Nylon pipe
1x 5mm Brass pipe
How to use:
1.Start to run the car engine for a while, when oil temperature turns to be about 50 degrees, start pumping oil.
2.Then connect the pump to the power, run it for a while, and observe whether the inlet and outlet is normal.
3.Next,open the filler cap,get dipstick out, force the tube into the bottom of the joint, until the tube does not move;
then put the inlet pipe from the oil dipstick into in end (the tube into the bottom of the tank, the bottom concave place, in order to pump the oil completely);
as no oil or pumping up very slowly or intermittently, it is generally caused by loose pipes and fittings. You have to install the pipes and fittings again.
4.After oil pumping, remove the tube, and then run the pump for a while, pump the remaining oil inside the pumping clean, or pump water for a while until the pump head gets clean.
5.If you have not used it for a long time, it may have no suction, then just pour the water in the pump, and run the pump for a few minutes until the air is all out.
If you want to connect this pump to AC power, you will need a power converter.
Make sure the engine up to operating temperature!
2. Airdog Lift Pump Filter A4SPBC089 Compadible with: (2011-2014) 6.6 L Duramax Diesel 150 GPH
2011-2014 Chevrolet 6.6L Duramax LML (with Moderate To Extreme mods) 150GPM, In-tank draw-straw included This kit features the new / improved AirDog black fuel lines set. Features: Preset 10 PSI Supports 500HP-800HP Flows 150 Gallons Per Hour Improved Throttle Response Smoother Idle & Acceleration Dual Feed Gerotor Pump Low amperage motor provides efficiency and endurance Small & Compact All-Inclusive Installation Kit includes: Relay Control Wiring Harness Fuel Module Up-Grade (when required) All Fuel Fittings Required Mounting Hardware 1/2″ Fuel Lines W/ OEM Style Quick Connect Fittings AirDog Bracket & Spacer Plastic Ties Installation Manual AirDog Fuel Air Separation System featuring Demand Flow Technology and Enhanced Features AirDog is designed to operate at flows and pressures beyond the maximum requirements of the engine. It receives fuel under vacuum from the fuel tank containing entrained air/vapor, particulate contaminates and unknown quantities of water. The fuel passes through the water separator which removes the large particulate contaminates that could damage or jam the gear rotor fuel pump. The fuel, with only entrained air/vapor and tiny particulate contaminates remaining enters the fuel pump. The fuel, now under positive pressure flow, enters the fuel filter. As the fuel passes through the filter media and the remaining particulate contaminates are caught and contained, the entrained air/vapor is also separated. Through the positive fuel air separation features of the patented AirDog II-4G the separated air/vapor is discharged from the filter and back to the fuel tank through the Primary Air/Vapor Discharge Port. The fuel passing through the filter media is now free of contaminates and power robbing air/vapor.
3. JohnDow Industries Crew Chief JDI-6EV 6 Gallon Fluid Evacuator
Designed to remove used oil and other fluids from any vehicle when conventional draining methods are not practical. Charged unit is completely portable. Fluid removal can be done almost anywhere without the need of an air hose. Fluid evacuators remove used oil and other “non-flammable” fluids from almost any vehicle using compressed air and an on-board venturi vacuum process.
4. OEMTOOLS 27031Pulley Puller/Installer
- Fits Pulleys with Hub Diameters Measuring 1-1/8, 1-1/4, 1-5/16 and 1-3/8 Inch
- Comes with Molded Storage Carrying Case
- Features Two Screws for Use on Most Ford, Chrysler, GM and VW Power Steering Pulleys
- Pulls Pulleys on GM Belt Driven Vacuum Pumps
- Pulls Pressed On Water Pump Pulleys of GM V6 Engines
The OEMTOOLS Pulley Puller/Installer fits pulleys with hub diameters measuring 1-1/8, 1-1/4, 1-5/16, and 1-3/8 Inch. It includes two screws for use on most Ford, Chrysler, GM and VW power steering pulleys with Saginaw, Thompson, and Ford C111 and C2 pumps. Also Pulls Pulleys on GM belt driven vacuum pumps, and the pressed on water pump pulleys of GM V6 engines. Includes molded storage carrying case.
From the Manufacturer
The OEMTOOLS Tail Pipe Expander 1-1/2 Inch x 2-7/16 Inch used to expand tailpipes so that aftermarket mufflers and tailpipes can be fitted to the exhaust system. It features an alloy steel construction for strength and durability.
5. AYAOQIANG 240 Pcs Push Retainer Kit and Free Fastener Remover,Assortment Universal Retainer Clips Push Type Retainers Set in Case Fits for GM Ford Toyota Honda Chrysler
- SAVE TIMEFRUSTRATION AND MONEY – No need to go to a auto parts store and look for different fasteners.We have them in box for what you need.
- EASY USAGE – Get all you need in this box, save time and money for you. For Mechanic, Car modification lover ect
- FREE FASTENER REMOVER – Steel shaft &
- convenient handle for safe metal or plastic clips removal
- EASY STORAGE – Comes with a plastic box with 12 compartments for organized storage. Compact size, light weight, convenient to store or carry with in your car.
- UNIVERSAL FIT KIT – Package including multiple sizes from 6.3mm to 10mm among total 240PCS for most uses, perfect door trim, radiator shield yoke
6. Lang Tools TU-32-6 6.6 L GM Duramax Diesel Fuel System Test Kit
Lang Tools (TU-32-6) GM 6.6L Duramax Diesel Fuel System Test Kit is for diesel fuel pressure and vacuum testing on all model year GM 6.6L Duramax engines. The kit features a gauge assembly with a 3-1/2″ gauge that reads 30 inHg to 15 PSI, 6ft hose and quick coupler.
7. BETOOLL 0-140PSI Fuel Injector Injection Pump Pressure Tester Gauge Kit Car Tools (Master)
- UNIVERSAL DESIGN:The included adapters, hoses and fittings cover all fuel injection systems and most cars and trucks world wide!
- IDEAL FOR MECHANICS:Fuel Injection Pump Pressure / Oil Combustion Spraying Pressure Gauge Teste
- DURABLE: Designed for repeated use with high quality materials
- A MONEY-SAVING TOOL: Save hundreds of dollars on fuel injection tester kit.
- Measuring range: 0-140psi (0-10 bar)
8. ANCEL AD310 Classic Enhanced Universal OBD II Scanner Car Engine Fault Code Reader CAN Diagnostic Scan Tool – Black
- Classic design, fast scan and clear trouble codes, even a beginner can use this unit to read the error code, find out what the problem is and perhaps fix it. Save money and time.
- Works on MOST 1996 US-Based, 2000 EU-Based and Asian cars, and newer OBD II &
- CAN domestic or import vehicles. Supports English, German, French, Spanish, Finnish, Dutch, Russian and Portuguese.
- Easily determines the cause of the check engine light. I/M monitor readiness test, turn off the MIL (check engine light) as well as view freeze frame data. Read hard (memory) / pending (intermittent) and historic codes and show definitions.
- The AD310 scanner is well built with a large LCD display (128 x 64 pixel) that has white backlight and contrast adjustment, indicates test results directly. No need any Batteries or Charger, gets the power directly from the OBDII Data Link Connector in your vehicle.
- It’s equipped with a 2.5 feet long cable and made of a very thick flexible insulator. There are 4 buttons on AD310. The Up and Down button for scrolling the menu, the Enter and Exit button allow for navigation back and entering menu. Three Years Warranty Guarantee.
9. Electric Liquid Transfer Siphon Pump for Diesel, Fuel, Oil, Water and More, Battery Operated Powered
- ►Material: Plastic. Size: Main body length: 25inch/64cm. Hose Length: 24inch/62cm.
- ►Ease to use. Has an red switch at the top to start the electric Syphon pump.
- ►Used to any Non-Corrosive liquids such as gas, diesel, and water (NOT for Drinking water), etc.
- ►Ideal for home, garage, aquariums, basement, bathroom, shop etc. Quickly safely transportation of liquids.
- ►Package Includes: 1 × Electric Liquid Transfer Siphon Pump. Requires two “D” size batteries (NOT included).
Drive mode: Electric
power: 0.3 (kw)
Flow: 5 (m3/h)
Voltage: 3 (v)
color: blue, red
Size: Main body length: 25inch/64cm. Hose Length: 24inch/62cm.
1.This product needs to be put into the water first, then open the switch for pumping. Otherwise there will be air entry, causing the inability to work.
2.This pump is strictly prohibited to pump gasoline, alcohol and other flammable bodies! Can’t run at no load.
10. faersi Professional Compression Test Gauge Kit – Fuel Injection Pressure Tester Set – Engine Cylinder Diagnostic Compression Tester Set Automotive Tool Gauge
- Engine Cylinders Compression Gauge Test Set – Designed for checking compression on petrol engine quickly and accurately.
- 3″ Gauge with dual color scale, 2 Spark Plug Adapters(14mm and 18mm), 4 Fittings suitable for most vehicles, 2 Rubber Cones Ends which don’t need to thread into head, 1 Long Extension Hose.
- The Gauge kit has a quick and easy push pressure release button, easy to use. Made of superior durable material, Built to strict quality control standards.
- This Engine Fuel Pressure Tester with a ABS plastic blow-molded case keeps the tools organized, safe storage and easy to transport.
- Package include: 8pcs Professional Engine Gauge Tester Kit. 【NOTE】Buy with confidence, 18-Months product support. Any problem, please contact us in any time.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Duramax Engine Vacuum Pump for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!