Nowadays, there are so many products of dewalt mitersaw accs in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for dewalt mitersaw accs in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings dewalt mitersaw accs which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
654 reviews analysed
1. Kreg KMS7102 Table Saw Precision Miter Gauge System
- Factory Calibration. Guaranteed out of the box to .003 accuracy of 6-inches
- Gauge head is CNC machine perfectly square to the bar and table ( no stampings)
- Vernier scale allows fast, 1/10th-degree angle adjustments. Our extremely straight 24 inch (610mm) anodized-aluminum bar is 3/8 inch(9.5mm) thick by 3/4 inch(19mm) wide and features five bar adjusters that you can use to eliminate “play” in the miter slot with the turn of a screwdriver
- Microadjuster allows additional angle adjustment to 1/100th degree
- Positive stops at 0, 10, 22-1/2, 30 and 45-degrees
- limited lifetime warranty
Cut perfect miters consistently with Kreg’s Precision Miter Gauge System. A number of unique features makes this one of the most precise miter gauges on the market today. Factory calibrated accuracy starts with a gauge head that is machined on a computerized milling machine for absolute precision. An easy-to-read Vernier scale enables precise angle adjustments up to 1/10th of a degree. Five patented bar adjusters take up the play in the miter slot for a perfect fit. A 24″ fence section with patented Swing Stop and self-adhesive measuring tape is included. Factory calibrated.
Weve found that even on high-end saws, the miter gauge is sometimes not the best it could be a situation easily resolved by the folks at Kreg. You probably know them for their ingenious pocket hole system, but this miter gauge is worthy of fame in its own right.
Its not like any weve seen before, with a handful of features that work together to give you the ability to set an angle cut accurately to 1/10th of a degree and beyond that, to adjust to 1/100th of a degree (hats off to you if youre that precise!)
Setup takes a little bit of time and patience, but the results are well worth it. Its got a super accurate length scale with a magnifying lens cursor, similar to those on good table saws, and the curved flip stop can be used with the fence as is, or you and a pair of pliers can modify it easily for permanent use with a sacrificial fence. This clever curved design lets you slide your stock right under it. The slot bar has five patented nylon screws along its length that let you custom fit it to your table saw slot, completely eliminating any play.
Its got the positive stops you expect, at 0, 22.5, 30 and 45 degrees, and theyre marked by preset holes that accept a tapered brass pin, which locks in the angle with absolute precision. The gauge is marked with diamonds every five degrees for great legibility, too. But what sets this gauge apart from the pack is its Vernier scale, allowing you to set any angle in tenth-of-a-degree increments. Unless you have a degree in mathematics, dont try to understand the process its confusing and non-intuitive. Instead, just follow the step-by-step directions, and youll get absolute accuracy every time.
And when Kreg calls something a “micro-adjustment” mechanism, they really mean micro. With this miter gauge, you can actually increase your angle by 1/100th of a degree by turning a nylon screw that increases the space between the fence and the gauge. For each .001 inch you put between the fence and gauge, you increase your angle by 1/100th of a degree.
Kregs really hit the accuracy bullseye with this miter gauge, and adding it to even a so-so saw will give you fantastic results. Take your time with setup and follow the directions for the Vernier scale, and youll be as taken with it as we are. — Kris Jensen-Van Heste
2. DEWALT DWS715 15-Amp 12" Single Bevel Compound Miter Saw
- Stainless steel miter detent plate with 14 positive stops
- Tall sliding fence supports 5-1/2 in. Base vertically
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support
- Bevels 0° – 48° to the left and 0°- 3° to the right
- 2 in. X 8 in. Dimensional lumber cross cut capacity at 90° and 2 in. X 6 in. Dimensional lumber at 45°
The DW715 12 in. Single-bevel compound Miter saw is powered by a 15 amp motor to drive 4, 000 RPM, delivering Extended power and durability. Features stainless steel Miter detent plate and cam Miter Lock that provide repeatable accuracy and durability with easy adjustments. Tall sliding fences support 5-1/2 in. Of base molding vertically and 5-1/2 in. Of crown molding vertically nested. Lightweight design and built-in carry handle for portability.
3. Kreg KMA2700 Circular Saw Track
- Rip, crosscut, and make angled cuts up to 48″ long in plywood, MDF, and panels
- Simply align the guide track with your marks to make accurate cuts
- Hold track in place without Clamps thanks to Anti-slip guide strips
- Prevent splintering with anti-chip strips that support material during the cut
- Begin cuts easily with a starting block that the supports saw and allows normal blade guard operation,
TRANSFORM YOUR CIRCULAR SAW INTO A HIGH-PERFORMANCE, TRACK-GUIDED CUTTING SYSTEM
Start projects right by making straight, accurate, splinter-free cuts with your circular saw and the Accu-Cut Circular Saw Guide Track System. It rips, crosscuts and makes angled cuts up to 48″ long in plywood, MDF, and other large panels
with super-simple setup, precise accuracy, and amazing control.
The Accu-Cut guides your circular saw along an aluminum track that keeps the saw moving in a straight line easily. The Accu-Cut design makes it simple to set up by just aligning the track with your cut line. No clamps are required to hold the track in place thanks to dual guide strips. They feature an anti-slip coating to prevent slipping, and an anti-chip feature to prevent splintered cuts. Plus, the track makes it easy to make straight cuts on sheets that don’t have a straight, flat edge.
Circular saws don’t have effective guides that keep them moving straight along a cut line. Plus, it can be difficult to see the blade’s cutting path. Together, these things make it challenging to keep a saw on your desired cut. Circular saws also often cause splintering of face veneers. The Accu-Cut solves these problems. The Accu-Cut is portable, too, so you can take your saw to the workpiece and cut with precision, rather than having to handle heavy sheets on a table saw.
The Accu-Cut is easy and intuitive for a novice to use, but robust enough for professionals. Because it eliminates the need to keep the saw straight and manually guide the saw along a cut line, the Accu-Cut is ideal for less-experienced users. Accu-Cut also makes professionals faster and more productive because it makes a variety of cuts quickly and easily in the shop and on the job site.
4. DEWALT DCS361M1 20V Max Cordless Miter Saw
The DEWALT DCS361M1 20V Max Cordless Miter Saw utilizes a 20V Max Battery Pack (DCB204) which provides on average, 183 cuts of 2×4 Pine – or 275 cuts of 3-1/4 Pine baseboard. It offers an integrated XPS cross cut positioning system that provides adjustment free cut line indication for better accuracy and visibility. The 7 1/4 Inch Sliding Miter Saw features a single left bevel which ranges from -3Degree to 48Degree left. With a 3 1/2 inch maximum vertical, 3 5/8 inch crown nested, and 2×8 inch horizontal cut capacity, this saw will handle most of the common cuts needed. The adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate has 10 positive stops to improve productivity and ensures cutting accuracy. An oversized bevel scale makes bevel angle adjustments accurate and easy. The compact, lightweight design (31.6 bs.) allows for easy transport and storage. It has a cam lock miter handle which delivers quick and accurate miter angles, along with a precise miter system and machined base fence support for optimized durability and cutting accuracy. Includes: DCB204 20V Max Battery, DCB112 12 – 20V Max Charger, Carbide Blade, Users Guide, Blade Wrench, Material Clamp.
5. Kreg KMA2685 Circular Saw Guide
- Make rip cuts and crosscuts up to 24″ wide
- Cut multiple pieces to the same size with just one setup
- Use the oversize edge guide for precise control throughout the cut
- Eliminate need for marking, measuring, and layout lines
- Take your saw to the material instead of having to take your material to the saw
TURN AN ORDINARY CIRCULAR SAW INTO A PRECISION EDGE-GUIDED CUTTING TOOL
Great projects start with high-quality cuts, and you can make those cuts—more easily than you ever imagined—using your circular saw plus the Rip-Cut Circular Saw Edge Guide.
The Kreg Rip-Cut turns your circular saw into a precision edge-guided cutting tool that makes straight, accurate, repeatable cuts in plywood, MDF, and other large sheets. With the Rip-Cut, you can cut with the confidence you want and the precision you need.
The Rip-Cut easily makes straight, accurate, repeatable cuts without measuring, marking, or having to keep the saw on the cut line. The Rip-Cut does this with a long edge guide that follows the straight edge of the sheet you are cutting. So, all you have to do is lock the saw in at the measurement you want—up to 24″—using the built-in measuring scale, and then make your cut.
With a built-in measuring scale, you don’t have to measure and mark each cut, either. Just lock the saw sled at your desired cut width, and you’re all set, whether you need to cut one piece or make multiple pieces of the exact same size. Plus, the Rip-Cut makes it easier to cut down large sheets by yourself.
The Rip-Cut is very easy to use. Simply mount your saw to the universal sled—it accepts most left-blade or right-blade saws—and then slide the sled onto the aluminum rail. After a simple one-time calibration, you can lock in your cut width (up to 24″) using the measuring scale and precision cursor. Then, just hold the edge guide against the edge of your sheet as you guide the saw. You’ll get straight, accurate, repeatable cuts easily every time.
6. DEWALT D28715 14-Inch Quick-Change Chop Saw
- Plastic / Metal
- The item is DEWALT D28715 14-inch quick-change Chop saw
- Used for hand tools & tool Organizers, handsaws
- The product is manufactured in China
- Powerful 15.0 Amp/5.5 hp (maximum motor hp) motor provides more overload capacity
- Quick-Change blade change system lets users change wheels without a wrench
- Patented Quick-Fence tool-free, 45 degree adjustable fence allows for fast and accurate angle cuts
- Quick-Lock vise allows for fast clamping on different size materials
- Soft start extends gear and motor life, ergonomically designed handle
The Item is DEWALT D28715 14-inch quick-change chop saw. Used for hand tools & tool organizers, handsaws. The product is manufactured in china.
Quick, accurate crosscuts are easy to execute with the DEWALT 14-Inch Chop Saw featuring Quick-Change keyless wheel changes. The exclusive Quick-Lock Vise lets you secure materials fast, while the powerful 15 amp motor makes quick work of tough cuts. This saw also features convenient wheel changes and a portable, ergonomic design that’s easy on your body, so you can work smarter for longer.
Featuring a heavy-duty 15 amp motor that delivers a no-load speed of 4,000 rpm.
Cut rounds measuring 5 inches across and rectangular materials up to 4-1/2 by 6-1/2 inches. View larger.
Powerful, Easy-to-Handle Design for Versatility
Thanks to a 15 amp, 5.5-horsepower motor with overload protection and a no load speed of 4,000 rpm, this saw is powerful enough for tough applications. This DEWALT saw features a 14-inch wheel and can handle rounds that measure 5 inches across or rectangular materials as large as 4-1/2 by 6-1/2 inches. You can expect square, accurate cuts from this DEWALT saw.
This chop saw features an ergonomically designed D-shaped handle that allows you to position your hand comfortably, reducing user fatigue and increasing productivity and accuracy.
Convenient Features for Accurate Cuts
It’s the details that make this DEWALT saw an impressive, versatile addition to your tool collection. The DEWALT Quick-Lock Vise allows you to clamp a wide variety of materials quickly and securely, allowing for faster transitions and increased efficiency.
When it comes time to do more than make 90-degree cuts, a 45-degree pivoting fence allows for fast, accurate angle cuts. The saw’s steel base allows you to weld jigs or stops directly onto the base for a custom user experience that matches your most common applications.
In addition, the saw arm’s compression spring provides smoother movement and increased durability compared to arm setups that use torsion springs. An adjustable spark guard allows you to direct sparks away from your work area, protecting both your body and work surfaces.
Quick, Tool-Free Wheel Changes and Easy Transport
When it comes time to replace the abrasive wheel, the Quick-Change blade change system allows you to change wheels without a wrench. So you never waste valuable time looking for the right wrench to complete the job.
At just 21 inches long and weighing 39 pounds, this chop saw is compact and portable. An integrated top handle makes it easy to carry the saw from your workshop to your vehicle or from your vehicle to the jobsite. For added convenience and safety, a heavy-duty lock-down pin allows the saw head to be locked in the carrying position without the use of a chain.
This 14-inch chop saw with Quick-Change comes with a DEWALT warranty package that includes a three-year limited warranty, a one-year free service contract, and a 90-day money-back guarantee.
What’s in the Box
D28715 DEWALT 14-Inch Chop Saw, 14-inch abrasive wheel, fence wrench, and tool-free flange system.
The Quick-Change blade change system allows you to change wheels without a wrench.
7. DEWALT DWS709 Slide Compound Miter Saw, 12-Inch
The DEWALT DWS709 12″ Slide Compound Miter Saw features a powerful 15 Amp, 3,800 rpm motor that delivers extended power and durability. It has tall sliding fences that support crown molding up to 5-1/2″ nested and base molding up to 4-1/2″ vertically against the fence, while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts. An exclusive back fence design cuts up to 2×14 dimensional lumber at 90 degrees, and 2×10 at 45 degrees. This saw offers an adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 13 positive stops which improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy. Miters 60 degrees to the right and 50 degrees to the left providing increased capacity. The oversized bevel scale makes bevel angle adjustments accurate and easy. This saw also features a compact, lightweight design (51 lbs.) that allows for easy transport and storage. It has dual horizontal steel rails with linear ball bearings that deliver an accurate, durable and compact saw. The precise miter system and machined base fence support optimize it’s durability and cutting accuracy. Includes: Carbide Blade, Blade Wrench, Dust Bag, Users Guide, Material Clamp.
8. Metabo HPT C12FDHS 12" Double Bevel Compound Miter Saw, Laser Marker System, 15-Amp Motor, Tall Pivoting Aluminum Fence, Micro-Bevel Adjustment Knob, 5 Year Warranty
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Laser marker system accurately indicates where the blade will cut on the material and can be easily adjusted to the right or left of the cut mark
- Tall, pivoting aluminum fence that stands at a height of 5-1/8″ Allows Crown molding to be cut vertically for convenience
- Elastomer compound coats the horizontal handle, reducing vibration, while adding comfort and preventing slippage
- Miter scale ranges from 0-52 degrees, both to the right and left, for a broader range of cuts
9. Hitachi C12RSH2 15-Amp 12-Inch Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser Marker
- Compact slide system allows the saw head to slide along fixed rails, for zero clearance. Laser Marker System from Hitachi increases cutting accuracy
- Max Cutting Capacities (HxW)- 90 Degree Cross Cut-4-3/16×12-1/4 inch or 4-11/16×10-3/16 inch. 45 Degree Miter (L/R)- 4-3/16×8-5/8 inch or 4-11/16×7-1/16 inch. 45 Degree Bevel (L)-2-3/4×12-1/4 inch or 2-15/16×10-3/16 inch. Compound Cut 45×45 (L/L)- 2-3/4×8-5/8 inch or 2-15/16×7-1/16 inch
- Powerful 15 Amp motor to tackle tough cutting jobs with ease
- Large sliding fence raises fence height to 5-1/8 inches to cut up to 7-1/2 inch crown molding vertically
- 0-57 degree miter angle to the right and 0-45 to the left for flexibility
- 0-45 degree bevel angle range to the right and left allowing users to quickly and easily flip the saw blade and leave the material in place
- Positive stops and indications on the miter and bevel scale, for easy to read measurements and quick settings
- Vertical handle with soft, vibration reducing elastomer grip adds comfort and control
The new Hitachi C12RSH2 sliding dual compound miter saw is equipped with a compact slide system that requires zero rear clearance. The fixed rail system allows the saw head to smoothly glide along the fixed rails, eliminating the rear clearance that other sliding miter saws require. The compact slide system decreases the footprint of the saw by up to a foot saving you valuable real estate in any shop environment. The saw also features all new tall sliding fences that allow you to cut much larger material, while easily sliding out of the way when making bevel cuts. The easily adjustable tool-less laser marker allows even the most novice users to make perfectly accurate cuts. Includes 12″ 60T TCT Saw Blade (726100), Vice Assembly (339624), 17mm Box Wrench (333732), Dust Bag.
10. DeWalt DXVA19-2500 Ultra Durable Hose 1-7/8", Yellow
The DeWalt 1 7/8″ x 7′ hose is crush-resistant and flexible. Easily bends to clean nook and cranny at home, the garage, in the car, and more.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dewalt Mitersaw Accs for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!