Finding your suitable readers for dewalt laser detector is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for dewalt laser detector including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
558 reviews analysed
1. DEWALT DW0892G Laser Detector, Green
DEWALT DW0892G Green Laser Detector is accurate to 1.5mm at 30m. It has a working range 165ft (Radius). This unit detects laser beam indoors and out. It offers both front and rear back-lit LCD displays, along with an audible signal with adjustable volume control. An automatic shutoff turns off detector if inactive for 5 minutes as a battery-saving feature. It also offers top-mounted magnets for attachment to ceiling track or steel studs, with a heavy-duty quick release clamp also included. This detector operates on a 9v battery (included).
2. DEWALT DW0772 Digital Laser Detector and Clamp
- Consistent accuracy, near and far, regardless of beam size
- Compatible with all rotary lasers, extending the operating range of most lasers to over 1000 feet
- 100 percent waterproof design
- durable windows help prevent nail and screw puncture
- Heavy-duty clamp for jobsite durability
- Front and rear LCD displays for easy viewing
Precision, durability, and a convenient design make the DeWalt DW0772 Digital Laser Detector a versatile addition to your took kit. This unit is compatible with all rotary lasers; it doesn’t matter if the beam is visible or invisible or if you are working indoors, outdoors, or in bright light. This detector achieves accuracy within 1/25-inch (one millimeter), and it extends the working range of most lasers to an astounding 1000-feet for increased versatility. Other convenient features include three volume settings, a completely waterproof housing, and a dual LCD design that lets you read results from both sides of the detector, a feature that’s especially useful when you’re standing behind a grade rod. The included heavy-duty clamp is built to stand up to the rigors of the job site, and it makes it easy to mount the detector to a rod or other target point.
From the Manufacturer
DEWALT DW0772 Digital Laser Detector and Clamp
3. Huepar LR-5RG Laser Detector for Laser Level – Green and Red Beam Receiver for Use with Pulsing Line Lasers, Two-Sided Back-lit LCD Displays, Automatic Shut-Off Timer, Clamp Included
- ⭐【HUEPAR DEDICATED RECEIVER】- Huepar LR-5RG receiver can ONLY use with Huepar Line Laser Level. Please note can NOT be used for Rotary Laser Level. Recommended for use in accompanied with Huepar 901CG/902CG, BOX-1G/R, 8211G, 621CG/R, 622CG/R, 602CG/R, 603CG/R, GF360G/R Laser Level. Can also use with Tacklife SC-L03 / SC-L04 Laser Level.
- ⭐【AVAILABLE FOR RED AND GREEN PULSE LASER】- Turn on the Pulse Mode of the Laser Level, then Huepar LR-5RG laser receiver allows detection of Red and Green pulse laser beams in difficult light conditions, distances up to 200 feet.
- ⭐【Large Reception Window & Dual LCD Display】- Large reception window of 2 inches and optical and acoustic signals help to locate the laser plane quickly and accurately. Dual LCD displays for easy visual readout on both sides of the receiver. LCD backlight provides a clear look even in low light conditions. Adjust the height until the horizontal datum line and the arrow disappear on the LCD display.
- ⭐【PRECISE OPTICAL AND ACOUSTIC SIGNALS】- This laser receiver features a user-friendly interface and is smart in its simple design. Optical and acoustic signals help to locate the laser plane quickly and accurately. The LED indicator provides a clear and accurate signal. Beep sounds will remind you when you find the target.
- ⭐【LONG BATTERY LIFE AND CLAMP HOLDER】- The receiver comes with 2 x AA battery, providing you with about 20 working hours. There is also an automatic shut-off feature that power down the device after about 10 minutes of being idle to extend battery life. The attached heavy-duty clamp makes it easy to mount the detector to a rod or other target point.
4. Huepar Laser Detector for Line Laser Level, Digital Laser Receiver Used with Pulsing Line Lasers Up to 200ft, Detect Red and Green Laser Beams, Three-Sided LED Displays, Clamp Included LR-6RG
- ✔️HUEPAR DEDICATED RECEIVER- Huepar LR-6RG receiver can ONLY use with Huepar Line Laser Level. Please note can NOT be used for Rotary Laser Level. Recommended for use in accompanied with Huepar 902CG/901CG/8211G/BOX-1G/BOX-1R/GF360G/GF360R/622CG/622CR/621CG/621CR/603CG/603CR/602CG/602CR/DT03 Laser Level.
- ✔️AVAILABLE FOR RED AND GREEN PULSE LASER- Turn on the Pulse Mode of the laser level, then Huepar LR-6RG laser receiver allows detection of Red and Green pulse laser beams in difficult light conditions, distances up to 200ft (60m).
- ✔️CLEAR MULTI-SIDED READOUTS- Ergonomic design with display on the front, side and back of receiver, offers easier visual readout. This unit is outfitted with a dual-sided Bubble Vial on both the front and top, in order to more accurately determine the level.
- ✔️PRECISE OPTICAL AND ACOUSTIC SIGNALS- This laser receiver features a user-friendly interface and is smart in its simple design. Optical and acoustic signals help to locate the laser plane quickly and accurately. The LED indicator provides a clear and accurate signal. Beep sounds will remind you when you find the target.
- ✔️LONG BATTERY LIFE AND CLAMP HOLDER- The receiver comes with a 9V dry battery, providing you with about 70 working hours. There is also an automatic shut-off feature that power down the device after about 8 minutes of being idle to extend battery life. The attached heavy-duty clamp makes it easy to mount the detector to a rod or other target point.
5. AdirPro LD-8 Universal Rotary Laser Receiver Detector with Rod Clamp
- DUAL-SIDED LCD DISPLAY. The AdirPro LD-8 is outfitted with a dual-sided LCD display for easy visual readout on both sides of the receiver. Boasting a working range of 100 feet, it displays clear and accurate readouts of the elevation, grade sensitivity, and audio and battery status.
- EASY TO USE. Featuring a user-friendly interface, this unit is smart in its simple design. Both the volume and backlight can be adjusted with the simple touch of a button, while a magnetic strip allows you to affix the receiver onto any metal surface.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION. The Rotary Laser Receiver Detector is expertly crafted with a hard plastic housing and rubber casing to provide long-lasting strength and use. These weather-resistant IP55 rated materials are designed to hold up against the elements, keeping the unit protected when working outdoors in wet conditions.
- COMPATIBLE ROD MOUNTING BRACKET. You can easily secure the receiver to the clamp using the included ¼-inch thread screw, then clamp the receiver to a grade rod or wooden pole. The bolt adjustment system easily adjusts with a simple screwing motion to secure the clamp to the rod or pole.
- LONG BATTERY LIFE. The AdirPro comes complete with two AA batteries, providing you with approximately 40 working hours. After approximately 10 minutes of being idle, the automatic shut-off feature will power down the device to extend battery life.
6. DEWALT DW079LG 20V MAX Green Rotary Tough Laser
The DEWALT DW079LG 20V MAX* Red Rotary Tough Laser features a range of 250ft, and 2000ft with the detector; accuracy of +/- 1/16″ at 100ft. This laser offers an IP67 rating, along with a 2 meter drop rating. It has a dual axis slope mode, with up and down plumb spot. It allows scan mode at 15/45/90 degrees. This laser runs off the 20V MAX* DEWALT battery platform – also FLEXVOLT compatible. Specs include: Self-Leveling range = 5 degrees, Indoor visibility range = 250 ft, Laser class = 3, Rotation speed = 150, 300, 600, 1200 rpm, Tool weight = 15.6 lbs. Backed by DEWALT’s 3 year limited warranty. Includes: Rotary laser, Detector, 5/8″ Bracket adapter, 5/8″ Tripod Adapter, TSTAK Storage case, 20V MAX* Battery, 20v MAX* charger, Target card, Enhancement glasses, Ceiling bracket, Detector bracket. This is a Class 3R laser product, Power output ≤ 5mW.
7. DEWALT DW089K Self-Leveling 3-Beam Line Laser
- 3 Beam Line Laser to aid in 90-Degree layout, built-in magnetic pivot bracket
- 2x Brighter diode to increase visibility in bright job site conditions
- Accurate to +/- 1/8-Inch at 30-Feet for level applications
- 1-button operation and control panel for ease of use
- Range 50 feet, range with detector, 4 AA batteries for 30 hours of run-time
The DEWALT DW089k Line Laser features multiple design enhancements to improve productivity on the jobsite. The DW089K is ideal for professionals tasked with residential and commercial applications such as installing cabinets, drop ceilings, chair rails or doors and windows. Unlike many line lasers on the market, the DW089K features a second plumb line that forms a 90-Degree intersecting line on the floor and ceiling. This third vertical beam allows contractors to use the tool for layout applications without the need for a second laser, saving time and allowing users to be as productive as possible. For commercial wall layout applications, the DW089K has a track clearance of over 1-3/4-Inch, which means there is no need for additional accessories to raise the laser over drywall track. This Line Laser also has a micro adjust knob for easy alignment, a metal roll cage for durability, and an integrated pivot bracket and universal wall mount that is ideal for acoustical ceiling installation. The micro adjust knob is especially important in that it allows users to steadily adjust the 90-Degree layout lines in small increments without the need to nudge the laser to hit a specific mark. For improved visibility, the beam on the DW089K is two-times brighter than the beam on DEWALT’s current line laser. The brighter beam provides increased visibility over long distances as well as in direct sunlight. Accurate within 1/8 of an inch at 30-Feet, the DW089K allows contractors to feel confident in their results when using this product. To alleviate the difficulty professionals often experience when they try to access control panels on the rear of existing units. This is a Class 2 laser product, Power output ≤ 1.5mW.
Seller Warranty Description
3 Year Warranty
8. DEWALT DW088K Self-Leveling Cross Line Laser
- Projects bright crossing horizontal and vertical lines
- Full-Time Pulse Mode Allows Use with Detector and +/- 1/4 inch accuracy at 100 feet
- Over-molded housing and IP54 water/debris resistance
- Integrated Magnetic Pivoting Base with 1/4″ Thread
- Maintains full brightness for visibility and extends range
- Class 2 laser with an output power of less than or equal to 1.3mW @ 630-680nm
INCLUDES: Laser Case Wall Mount/Bracket FEATURES: Projects bright crossing horizontal and vertical lines for various leveling and layout applications Maintains full brightness for visibility and extends range SPECIFICATIONS: Power Supply: 3 AA Batteries Self-Leveling Range: +/- 4° Indoor Visibility Range: 100ft Laser Class: 2 Tool Weight: 3.60lbs Shipping Weight: 3.60lbs
9. HL700 Laserometer
Highly versatile laser receiver for basic and advanced leveling and aligning applications
The Spectra Precision HL700 Laserometer, a highly versatile laser receiver for basic and advanced leveling and aligning applications, is designed for general, concrete and site preparation contractors. The HL700 Laser Receiver is an easy-to-use tool that accurately measures elevations across the site, and is ideal for use with any rotating transmitter.
The HL700 Laser Receiver features a digital readout of elevation that provides a numeric display of +/- 5 cm (+/- 2 inches). The readout is displayed on the large front and rear LCD’s and shows exactly how far the elevation is from on-grade. Accurate measurements can be made without moving the rod clamp, saving time and increasing productivity. Selectable units of measure can be displayed meeting your application – mm, cm, ft, in or fractional inches.
A 12.7 cm (5 inch) reception height, more than double the industry standard, allows quick acquisition of the laser beam. An anti-strobe sensor prevents false readings from site strobe lights.
The Laserometer is designed to survive the tough construction site conditions; it is totally waterproof and can withstand a drop of 3 meters (10 feet) onto concrete. The HL700 offers a 3-year “No Excuses” warranty.
The HL700 can be used as either a hand-held or rod mounted receiver for a wide range of applications.
From the Manufacturer
The new Spectra Precision Laser HL700 Laserometer features digital readout of elevation. Large sensing range and anti-strobe sensor, the Spectra Precision Laser HL700 Laserometer features a digital readout of elevation that provides a numeric display of ± 2 inches (±5 cm). The readout is displayed on the large front and rear LCD’s and shows exactly how far the elevation is from on-grade. Accurate measurements can be made without moving the rod clamp, saving time and increasing productivity. The HL700 has a 5 inch (12.7 cm) reception height, more than double the industry standard, which allows quick acquisition of the laser beam. Also included is a patented anti-strobe sensor that prevents construction lights from giving faulty signals and makes it easier to identify the laser beam signals. The Laserometer is designed to survive the tough construction site conditions. It is totally waterproof and can withstand a drop of 10 feet (3 meters) onto concrete. Highly visible LED’s on the front show red for high and low and green for on-grade. The HL700 can be used as either a hand-held or rod mounted receiver for a wide range of applications.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dewalt Laser Detector for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!