Nowadays, there are so many products of dayton cooling thermostat in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for dayton cooling thermostat in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings dayton cooling thermostat which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
545 reviews analysed
1. Dayton 6EDY5 Line Voltage Thermostat, 120-240V, SPDT
2. Line Voltage Mechanical Thermostat, Heating/Cooling, 120 to 277VAC
3. Line Voltage Mechanical Thermostat, Heating/Cooling, 120 to 277VAC
4. Pymeter Digital Temperature Controller Programmable Outlet Thermostat Heating & Cooling for brewing Fermenter Greenhouse Incubator
- This temperature controller is designed with dual power sockets, just plug & play.✔
- Dual relay, able to control both heating and cooling device at the same time, or control separately.✔
- Dual waterproof sensors, turn device on and off at desired temperature, very easy and flexible to use.✔
- Thermostat is with Celsius / Fahrenheit Read-out.✔
- High and Low Temperature Alarm, Temperature Difference Alarm, very useful to keep your Greenhouse, Aquarium and Pet safe.✔
Pymeter PY-20TT is easy to use, just plug & play, safe & reliable dual output temperature controller. It is used as over temperature protection or automatic temperature control system with various electric appliances such as equipments for home brewing, aquarium heater, pet breeding, incubation, BBQ, seedling heat mat, oven temperature control, terrestrial heat control, fermentation, accelerating germination, electric radiator, electric oven, heat mat, etc.
PY-20TT is designed with dual relay and dual output, can be used to control both heating and cooling device at the same time, it also can be used to easily control single heating or cooling device. It’s equipped with dual temperature sensors, be able to set ON and OFF point for each output.
FOR EXAMPLE: for each socket, can set power ON tempeature at 68°F, and set power OFF temperature at 86°F, or set ON temperature at 95°F, and OFF temperature at 77°F.
- Designed with dual power sockets, just plug & play;
- Dual relay, able to control both heating and cooling device at the same time, or control separately;
- Dual waterproof sensors, turn device on and off at desired temperature, very easy and flexible to use;
- Celsius or Fahrenheit Read-out;
- Dual LED display, read temperature from 2 sensors;
- High and Low Temperature Alarm;
- Temperature Difference Alarm, very useful to keep your greenhouse, aquarium and pet safe;
- Power-on delay to protect output device from excessive on/off toggling;
- Temperature Calibration;
- Settings are retained even when power off.
Temperature Range: -50~99°C / -58~210°F
Temperature Resolution: 0.1 °C / 0.1°F
Temperature Accuracy: ±1°C / ±1°F
Input Power: 85~250VAC, 50/60Hz
Output Power: 85~250VAC, MAX 10A 1200W
5. Dayton 1UHH2 Line Voltage Control, SPDT, 1 (Single) Stage, Grey, Analog
6. HoneyWell T498B1512 Electric Line Voltage Thermostat
7. Line Voltage Mechanical Thermostat, Heating/Cooling, 120 to 240VAC
8. Honeywell Manual 4 Wire Premium Baseboard/Line Volt Thermostat(YCT410B1000/U)
Non-programmable electric baseboard thermostat
9. Line Voltage Mechanical Thermostat, Cooling, 120 to 277VAC, 1 Stage
Line volt mechanical tstat thermostat switch type spst thermostat control range 50 degrees to 90 degrees f thermostat voltage 120 to 277vac full load amps @ 120vac 22a full load amps @ 240vac 22a thermostat programmable no remote sensing capability no thermostat heating/cooling cooling remote sensing bulb included no switch action close on rise number of switches 1 differential 2 to 4 degrees f height 4-3/4 in. Width 2-3/4 in. Depth 1-1/2 in. Temp sensitivity +/-2 degrees f
10. Dayton 1UHH4 Line Voltage Control, Heat, Cool, Analog
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dayton Cooling Thermostat for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!