Best apple homekit hub Reviews :If you are reading this, then you already know about apple homekit hub is a great product for you, your family or any other person whom you are planning to buy. Don’t worry about price if you are looking for a apple homekit hub for any person or your home, office or personal use then also we have covered all kind of apple homekit hub. It doesn’t matter what’s your budget we have listed all minimum to maximum price budget details.
Thanks to e-commerce explosion, we now have a Sale more often and predictable than the monsoon. If apple homekit hub is your interest area, then you are at the right place and with the advent of new year, at right time. Investing in apple homekit hub has become very foggy with a lot of malicious product and fakes out there.
So, if you need a handy guide to ensure that your investment is safe, look no more beyond our Ultimate Buying Guide for apple homekit hub. Here we bring out the best in the apple homekit hub which you can safely buy in 2020.
839 reviews analysed
1. Mangotek Compatible Assistant Required Christmas
- Easy to Install and Use: Download the Mangotek smart app（No need to download when you choose apple homekit） , plug in your smart light strip and Follow the steps in the manual to set up, stick your lights to a clean, flat surface and reinforce them with clips, watch your home light up without the need for a hub.
- Multiple Voice Control：Flawless compatible with Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, You can free choose your favorite voice assistant to manage your led light strip turn on, turn off, adjusting the brightness, or even changing the color, include including warm and cool light.
- Widely Used: The IP 65 waterproof design smart light strip can be widely used in various places, Ideal decoration for your bedroom, computer, TV, ceiling, stairs, kitchen cabinet, porch, desk, and living room.
- Convenient Length Adjustment: you can add additional Mangotek light strip extensions easily with a strong and secure 6-pronged connector(Built-in) or cut the strip along markers to the length you need. design perfect
- Wireless Control: You can manage the led strip lights via smartphone, Works with Apple HomeKit/Siri, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Mangotek APP, manage your light strips from anywhere with WiFi (NOT SUPPORT 5G WiFi). this product only support 2.4GHz network
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Apple Homekit Hub, Mangotek Compatible Assistant Required Christmas would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Mangotek Compatible Assistant Required Christmas was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Mangotek Compatible Assistant Required Christmas would be the Best Apple Homekit Hub for Money.
2. Philips Hue Equivalent Compatible Assistant
- three-year warrantee
- AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your home with soft white smart lighting, controlled remotely wherever you are. Automate your lighting experience with the Philips Hue App, and ensure you never come home to a dark house
- TAKE CONTROL: Each kit contains 4 Philips Hue White A19 60W Energy Star Certified LED Smart bulbs (able to fit most lamps, overhead lights, and 4-inch recessed cans )
- EXPAND YOUR PHILIPS HUE ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your lighting system with hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor
- EASY INSTALLATION: To install, simply screw the smart bulbs into your desired smart light location, download the Hue mobile app and pair your Hue Hub. Control smart-bulb-equipped lamps and overhead lights via the Philips Hue App
- VOICE ACTIVATED: The Philips Hue White 4-Pack Smart Bulb Starter Kit works with Alexa for voice control (smart hub required and included, Alexa device sold separately)
- Philips Hue White Smart Bulb Starter Kit (4 A19 Bulbs and 1 Bridge, Compatible With Amazon Alexa, Apple Homekit and Google Assistant)
- Philips Hue Hub that can reliably control up to 50 Hue lights without slowing your WiFi
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Philips Hue Equivalent Compatible Assistant is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Philips Hue Equivalent Compatible Assistant comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Apple Homekit Hub and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Apple Homekit Hub then don’t look beyond Philips Hue Equivalent Compatible Assistant. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Apple Homekit Hub in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
- We’ve been using them for a few months and so far we haven’t had any problems with the app.
- Works great with the google assistant and i love the wake up/go to bed routines and how the lights automatically turn on when i… Read More
- The app works with apple devices too.
- One of the lights did not work with the remote control
- I have added more hue bulbs to the hub and am happy with the system.
- Easy to set up and works well with the app.
- This product is great and far more accurate than other cheaper products.
- I bought this in january of 2018 and now it’s stopped working.
- This device was by far the quickest and so far the most reliable homekit device to use.
- You can also set up “coming home” and “leaving home” via by geofencing.
- Easy to use and integrate into a smart home
- I use these lights with a Google Home Mini. The app for hue isn’t the best, but it does the job and gives me plenty of flexibil… Read More
3. Meross Homekit Assistant Required Schedule
- Schedule and Timer Setting: meross light switch supports to turn on and off the light automatically. Added benefit of saving energy when lights are not needed or are left on by accident. Support sunrise and sunset setting.
- Easy to Install: Less than 15 min installation. Works in a single pole setup only(Not 3-way). Alexa light switch fits for your existing 1/2/3/4 gang standard size Decora/GFCI faceplate. WiFi smart switch works with the 2.4G WiFi only, does NOT support 5G WiFi, no hub required.
- Remote and Voice Control: Control your light from anywhere with internet anytime by WiFi light switch. ONLY supports Meross app. Works with Apple Homekit, Apple Watch, Siri, Alexa and Google Assistant. You can give simple voice commands to turn on/off the devices that are connected to meross WiFi switch. All data is securely transmitted and stored using AWS servers in US.
- Neutral Wire Required: Please make sure your electric box has a neutral wire(in white color) before purchasing Smart Light Switch. If you are not sure, please take a photo of the inner part of your electric box and send it to [email protected] We can check it for you timely.
- Reliable Connection: Annoyed by frequent offline of other smart switches? meross smart switch, powered by MediaTek chipset, is offers longer Wi-Fi connection range and lower offline rate than others.
4. Brilliant Control Lighting Switch Version
- IN-WALL SONOS, RING & SMART LOCK CONTROL: Now everyone at home can easily browse and play music with Sonos speakers, see who’s at the door with a Ring Video Doorbell, and unlock the door with a compatible smart lock—all without needing a phone.
- REPLACES A 2-GANG LIGHT SWITCH PANEL & REQUIRES NEUTRAL & GROUND WIRES: This 2-Switch Panel installs in a standard 2-gang electrical box. Includes a 5″ LCD touchscreen, a built-in camera with privacy shutter and a built-in motion sensor.
- EASY SMART HOME CONTROL FOR EVERYONE: Brilliant touchscreen panels with built-in Alexa make it easy for everyone at home to control popular smart devices, lighting, cameras, locks, thermostats, intercom, scenes and more by simply replacing a light switch.
- ELIMINATE VOICE ASSISTANT CLUTTER FROM COUNTERTOPS: Put Amazon Alexa in your walls and enjoy the convenience of built-in clutter-free voice control with audio and visual responses from a touchscreen panel on your wall.
- SMART LIGHTING: Turn regular lights into smart lights (supports LED, CFL, halogen, incandescent bulbs, dimmable, multiway). Control Hue, LIFX, and Kasa TP-Link smart bulbs. Control lights using touch, voice, built-in motion detection, scenes or an app.
Brilliant Control Lighting Switch Version is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Brilliant Control Lighting Switch Version if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Apple Homekit Hub is that even though Brilliant Control Lighting Switch Version is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Philips Hue Outdoor Required Assistant
- Resistant, high quality weatherproof material. lifetime up to 25, 000 hours and 3 year warranty. One Philips hue White Par38 smart floodlight included
- Voice control: control your Philips hue lights with your voice using Alexa, Apple home kit, or Google assistant. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest products or Samsung SmartThings system
- For best connectivity your first Philips hue outdoor light should be located within 30 ft from the hub or the closest hue light in your house. You can extend the distance up tp 60 ft from one hue outdoor light to the next one. Metal and certain other materials can block the signal
- Highlight your outdoor space with dimmable warm White light (2700K). the floodlight can be connected to your existing hue bridge for features like away from home control and geofencing. Bridge not included
- Automate your lights to welcome you home. Add a Philips hue White Par38 outdoor floodlight to your system, powerful bright White light that you can control remotely. Screw it into your existing Par38 Fixtures. Hue bridge not included. For the full Hue experience and to take advantage of voice activation purchase the Philips Hue Hub (Model: 458471). Search “Philips Hue Hub” or “B016H0QZ7I” to find this product on Amazon. Note: This is only compatible with Hue mtoion sensors and dimmer switches.
If you are buying a Apple Homekit Hub for the first time, then you should have Philips Hue Outdoor Required Assistant. It has fewer features when you make Apple Homekit Hub comparisons of Philips Hue Outdoor Required Assistant with any other Apple Homekit Hub but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Apple Homekit Hub, grab any Apple Homekit Hub but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Philips Hue Outdoor Required Assistant
- Pairing these with the hue bridge was a breeze.
- Great quality and easy to set up.
- I’m happy with the hue system overall.
- Like being able to adjust brightness with alexa and with the alexa app on my phone.
- They are bright, hue has very effective timers you can implement, other than price i am very happy so far.
- Work as expected, and best competitive price that i could find.
- Just screw them in your existing fixtures
- Just wish hue would get real with their prices.
- I use it as backyard security light turning on when my dogs barks at night.
- I ordered these so I could turn them on with my phone when I come home late at night, after a baseball game. Easy setup with Go… Read More
6. Eve Water Guard Extendable Water Leak
- Apple HomeKit-enabled for unparalleled ease of use and advanced security
- Perfect for the bathroom, utility room, basement and beneath sinks and water pipes
- Alerts you acoustically with its 100 dB siren, visually by a red flashing warning light and notifies you via iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch
- Avoid expensive water damage: Eve Water Guard detects water leaks, and alerts you the moment they occur
- 6.5 ft / 2 m sensing cable (extendable up to 490 ft / 150 m) serves as a full-length sensor for monitoring large areas of your room
Eve Water Guard Extendable Water Leak is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Philips Hue White Outdoor PAR38 13W Smart Bulbs (Philips Hue Hub Required), 1 White PAR38 LED Smart Bulb, Works With Alexa, Apple Homekit And Google Assistant which have been in market longer than anyone. Eve Water Guard Extendable Water Leak brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Eve Water Guard Extendable Water Leak is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Apple Homekit Hub in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Apple Homekit Hub and it could be any of the high value Apple Homekit Hub, chances are that would be much costlier than Eve Water Guard Extendable Water Leak. Eve Water Guard Extendable Water Leak will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Lutron Wireless L Bdg2 Wh Homekit Assistant
- Provides simple and personalized control of your lights, shades and temperature from anywhere using the FREE Lutron app iOS and Android
- Schedule lights simply to turn on or off at specific times or at sunrise / sunset
- coordinating Caseta accessories sold separately
- Includes (1) Smart Bridge
- schedules automatically adjust as seasons change, so no one ever comes home to a dark house
- Create personalized lighting scenes to enhance life’s daily and special occasions, for example “Homework Time” or “Movie Time”
- Works seamlessly with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, Carrier Cor, Ecobee, the Google Assistant, Nest, Honeywell, Logitech, Samsung SmartThings, Sonos, Serena Shades and more
- Connect up to 50 Lutron devices (Caseta dimmers, Serena shades and Pico remotes) using the Smart Bridge to expand to other rooms
- Works with Alexa and Siri for control of your lights
Controlling lights, shades, and temperature from a mobile device has never been easier or more reliable. The Lutron Smart Bridge allows for setup, control, and monitoring of Caseta Wireless dimmers and Serena Remote Controlled Shades from a smartphone, tablet, and even your Apple Watch TM wearable. The Lutron Smart Bridge also works with Apple HomeKit, Nest, select Honeywell Thermostats, Logitech Harmony remotes, and more. Schedule lights to adjust automatically based on the time of day, or create your favorite scenes that adjust multiple lights and shades with the press of a button. Enable geofencing to automatically turn your lights on/off when you leave or approach home, or to notify you that you left your lights on. All compatible products sold separately.
8. Leviton D215s 2Rw Anywhere Companions Required
- NO HUB: control lights from anywhere – simply replace your switch
- EASY TO INSTALL: 2.4 GHz, 15A, wire leads, reduced depth, and streamlined app flow
- works with LED, magnetic ballast, CFL, electronic ballast, incandescent, halogen, and motor loads.
- WORKS WITH HOMEKIT: Control with the Apple Home app and Siri from your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Mac, or HomePod.
- Neutral wire required
- MY LEVITON APP: schedule lights to turn on when you want including sunrise/sunset, easily create lighting scenes with multiple devices, and control from anywhere
- USE YOUR VOICE: works with Hey Google, Amazon Alexa or Apple Siri to turn connected bulbs and fixtures on or off
Leviton D215s 2Rw Anywhere Companions Required is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Leviton D215s 2Rw Anywhere Companions Required wins the users. Most of them who buy Leviton D215s 2Rw Anywhere Companions Required once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Apple Homekit Hub in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Apple Homekit Hub to any other Apple Homekit Hub is least.
9. Meross Support Assistant Smartthings Required
- 【Compact 2-in-1 Design】meross 2 in 1 smart plugs allow you to get 2 spaced outlets with one plug. Mini enough but there is a wide place between the two sockets, no interference and more space-saving.
- 【Remote & Voice Control】Compatible with Apple HomeKit (ios 13+), Apple Watch, Siri, Alexa, Google Assistant and SmartThings, remotely control your device on your smart phone with the Meross/HomeKit app or just simply make a voice command to Siri/Alexa/Google from anywhere(Anywhere with internet access) at any time.
- 【Schedules & Timer Setting】Schedule the smart plugs or set auto-off timer routine to work automatically as needed, saving energy and money. Your data is securely transmitted and stored using AWS servers in US.
- 【Note & Service】FCC & ETL Certified. Just a reminder that HomeKit remote control requires additional networked Apple device at home such as iPad, HomePod or Apple TV. Any problems, please feel free to contact us without any hesitation via [email protected] and we’ll help you sort things out.
- 【Easy Set up & Reliable Connection】Simply download the App, power on and configuration then you can enjoy the convenience of our products. And they have longer Wi-Fi connection range and lower offline rate.
Meross Support Assistant Smartthings Required is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Meross Support Assistant Smartthings Required which falls into premium category but Meross Support Assistant Smartthings Requiredis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Meross Support Assistant Smartthings Required offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Apple Homekit Hub available in the market today. Meross Support Assistant Smartthings Required was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Apple Homekit Hub to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Reliable Support Homekit Assistant Control
- Voice Control: You can control your devices hands free, just give voice commands to turn on/off the connected devices. Compatible with Apple HomeKit, Siri, Amazon Alexa. Able to control your devices via iPhone or Apple Watch
- Schedule and Timer Setting: You can schedule connected devices to turn on and off automatically by meross alexa smart plugs. Save energy when lights are not needed or left on by accident. Sunrise and sunset setting are supported.
- Compact Size: The alexa plug occupies only one socket, the device allows you to stack two mini smart plugs in the same outlet, which is convenient and practical.
- Quality and Service : The mini plug is made of PC flame retardant material, and has been approved for safety and quality assurance. Certified by ETL and FCC, it supports home appliance up to 16A.
- Remote Control: Turn electronics on/off from anywhere with internet via the Meross app. You can check the status of connected devices, or set schedules for them. All data are securely transmitted and stored in Amazon AWS servers.
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Apple Homekit Hub yet, then Reliable Support Homekit Assistant Control is your choice. It is another one which is Best Apple Homekit Hub Under 100$ and Apple Homekit Hub comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Reliable Support Homekit Assistant Control offers best features and although it does not have, Reliable Support Homekit Assistant Control’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Apple Homekit Hub Under 100$
- This product works perfectly; a convenient with a power button for manual operation is easy to operate.
- I have been very happy with the easy of use and setup.
- It took me a few minutes and i had it connected to my apple homekit and to set up with the app.
- Homekit compatible plugs are not as common as other smart home products so i’m always a bit wary of the quality of relatively c… Read More
- I loved the product, works great with apple homekit.
- — the price was pretty good at about $12 apiece.
- After reading the reviews, i decided to try the meross smart plug mini.
- I installed the meross smart plugs to replace some koogeek plugs that seemed to always disconnect from my network.
- They work great – and they can be grouped with my koogeek switches as well.
- I liked these so much i ordered another 2-pack.
- These replaced some tplink kasa devices since they didn’t have homekit support.
- Under the settings in meross app it looked like it was turned on for the network.
- 3) switch it over to a cheaper meross plug, and then keep in mind about how much it costs4) repeat with your next device.
- I use apple homekit and previously used a bunch of wemo outlets.
- Easy to install and use great HomeKit integration
- It’s been a month using these, able to control them anywhere using my as IPad hub, sometimes annoying Siri saying unable to con… Read More
- After buying (and liking) their HomeKit compatible garage opener, I decided to stay with the Meross brand and try out their Mer… Read More